Author Topic: LTOWN, post your whine here...  (Read 1706 times)

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Re: ridenlow
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2004, 02:41:30 AM »
Originally posted by twitchy
in ridenlow's defense, he is getsome's son :)

umm, I thought they were all clones

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
LTOWN, post your whine here...
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2004, 09:03:56 AM »
Don't ever recall seeing one of Ltown's posts here. Besides, what's the big deal? He's justa passionate player :)

DmdMax

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2004, 12:33:45 PM »
I have gotten the FU from baba on many occassions. It always makes me laugh. One night he kept spawning gvs to my field. I would sit in the tower and see what type of gv  he was in and then spawn appropriately. He brought a flak I brought out an m8...he brought panzer i took out a tiger..he brought a tiger I launched a p38. He was quite infuriated. He finally gave up after  many expletive deletives on ch.1...

Offline bockko

• Nickel Member
      • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blackoutboys/
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2004, 11:14:48 PM »
is this the reincarnation of that guy from a year ago...jb42, or whatever (not to be confused with the jb-dude squad, who are quite fine, who in fact were quite perturbed that the jb42 guy kept his squad id after leaving the squad) or is this guy on  a new level?

Offline Tails4

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 08:41:42 AM »
Originally posted by twitchy
When the guest of honor first started playing AH, he was a member of my squad, Pigs On The Wing. He was a little less than compatible with the squad, but he is a fairly decent pilot and a team mate nonetheless, but yes he carries on a good bit... But there are far worse I assure you! :eek:
traitor. He oinked once?

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 09:17:00 AM »
Tails,

You're apparently a new guy so you may not have noticed the rules posted at the top of the forum. You may want to check them out, because one of the rules says we're not to bump threads with non-substantive posts. Zombie threads like this, resurrected from the long dead, are particularly frowned on -- and this will likely be locked momentarily by Skuzzy.

Pretty reasonable rule, since it keeps current stuff at the top, and prevents instigators from fanning flames in old threads to keep conflicts alive.
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad