Author Topic: For the record  (Read 508 times)

Offline 2Late4U

• Copper Member
For the record
« on: April 03, 2001, 11:48:00 PM »
I Like Aces High, and would like to thank everyone at HTC for the excellent level of support, continued development, and ongoing special events.

Thank you HTC

Offline rosco-

• Copper Member
For the record
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2001, 12:15:00 AM »
  Ill second that. Every new release just impresses the heck out of me. I  cant think of anything else that would give me more fun per buck than this.

<S> to a job well done.

PS if I dont get a spit XIV in RCAF marking s next version im quitting.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
For the record
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2001, 12:32:00 AM »
[pom poms]AH continues to get better and better.  Thanks HTC.[/pom poms]

BTW, rosco-,
Would you still quit if they gave a Spitfire MkXIV in markings other than those of the RCAF?

------------------
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

Bring the Spitfire F.MkXIVc to Aces High!!!

Sisu
-Karnak
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline rosco-

• Copper Member
For the record
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2001, 08:41:00 AM »
 I probably would stay. But i might start a whine thread, threaten to quit, maby quit afor a day or 2 then come back under a different name, accuse someone of hacking, punt an old pointless topic, complain about its porked guns/climbrate/speed, yell at my mother and spit on an old lady.

You better just give me what i want.

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
For the record
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2001, 10:07:00 AM »
Thank god - a thread that doesn't make me want to abandon reading this board.  Good work 2Late4U.  I remember working at ici and having to read AGW regularly, and how toward the end it was one of the most depressing aspects my workday.  I think HTC should be congratulated, not only for the game, but having a thick enough skin to stay in touch with the community.  I hope there will come a day when they have enough money to rule with a iron fist and kick out these 'problem mongers'. (very appropriate phrasing, imo)

-sudz

Offline Sky Viper

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.no54squad.com
For the record
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2001, 10:09:00 AM »

Originally posted by 2Late4U:

Thank you HTC

NICE YAK!!!

Viper

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
For the record
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2001, 11:29:00 AM »

Originally posted by -sudz-:
Thank god - a thread that doesn't make me want to abandon reading this board.  Good work 2Late4U.  I remember working at ici and having to read AGW regularly, and how toward the end it was one of the most depressing aspects my workday.  I think HTC should be congratulated, not only for the game, but having a thick enough skin to stay in touch with the community.  I hope there will come a day when they have enough money to rule with a iron fist and kick out these 'problem mongers'. (very appropriate phrasing, imo)

-sudz

Hey....what are you doing in here posting?  Arent you supposed to be making beer for the con or something?  

------------------
Sling322
Not a Monitor!
Fat Drunk Bastards