Author Topic: College grad, 22, to auction off virginity....  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Engine

• Silver Member
Re: College grad, 22, to auction off virginity....
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2008, 10:24:59 AM »
I mentioned this thread to my girlfriend last night and was lambasted for being insensitive to the feelings of virgins.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2008, 10:28:12 AM »
I mentioned this thread to my girlfriend last night and was lambasted for being insensitive to the feelings of virgins.

Hahahahaha!
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2008, 10:55:55 AM »
Now there are Italians getting in the act too.  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/2971511/Italian-model-plans-to-sell-virginity-for-1m-euros.html

Apparently this girl who is planning on selling her virginity for a million euros is a devout catholic. :rofl 
 I'm a bit scratchy on my bible knowledge but i'm not 100% positive prostitution is ok with JC.
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline gwano

• Copper Member
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2008, 11:49:24 AM »
Somthing doesn't add up.

college grad
virgin

she must have a defective slot machine.
~~~***OFFICIAL FORUMS JERK POLICE***~~~
                   (SELF APPOINTED)

**ALL PERSONS POSTING NEGATIVE, MEAN, IGNORANT, OR DUMB REPLIES OR IF I JUST DON'T LIKE THE REPLY, WILL BE PLACED IN THE "IQ LESS THAN 80" FOLDER AND REPORTED TO T

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2008, 06:48:04 AM »
You are also tackless...
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2008, 07:53:44 AM »
Now there are Italians getting in the act too.  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/2971511/Italian-model-plans-to-sell-virginity-for-1m-euros.html

Apparently this girl who is planning on selling her virginity for a million euros is a devout catholic. :rofl 
 I'm a bit scratchy on my bible knowledge but i'm not 100% positive prostitution is ok with JC.

She can't be to devout of a Catholic if she is selling her virginity. After all, the Catholic church does teach abstinence until marriage.  :)
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2008, 08:00:21 AM »
She can't be to devout of a Catholic if she is selling her virginity. After all, the Catholic church does teach abstinence until marriage.  :)

Why not? She may well

a) give out without profalectics
b) demand to marry before the act

a+b = marry a man with _spare_ million euros to boot.. get divorce and half of it.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2008, 08:04:27 AM »
Why not? She may well

a) give out without profalectics
b) demand to marry before the act

a+b = marry a man with _spare_ million euros to boot.. get divorce and half of it.

We haven't heard anything yet about her marrying the guy that wins the bid for her virginity. I'm guessing that if that was part of the deal, this all wouldn't be happening in a Nevada brothel.  :D