Author Topic: Multiple Cons  (Read 893 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Multiple Cons
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 08:33:28 AM »
The ones that get out alive are in something fast and run away, but I got some big things between my legs so I dont do that :aok

You're wrong.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 10:37:34 AM »
but I got some big things between my legs so I dont do that :aok

Your knees don't count Junky! :rofl
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 10:48:15 AM »
The ones that get out alive are in something fast and run away, but I got some big things between my legs so I dont do that :aok

If you fight the horde without the ability to disengage, you will die every time. A horde to me is odds of say..... 8 to 1 or worse. Go ahead and get killed by the horde in your slow plane; you are so brave. *snort*

As far as getting out alive.... please tell me what plane can gaurantee that. I fly the 51 and it is relatively fast, except when compared to late war rides. I frequently find myself having to "do some of that pilot stuff" to get out alive. Even then, there's not much point in getting out alive if you don't have a few pelts in your bag.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 10:51:10 AM by Steve »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 06:50:36 PM »
Glad that was helpful.

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2009, 08:45:40 PM »
This film shows a good example of "putting your opponents next to each other" so you can fight them more like one opponent. 

In this film I'm trying to extricate myself from a swarm, but I'm going to be caught by an LA7, followed by an F4U.  I'd love to kill the LA, but turning with him will get me killed by the F4U who's 2K behind the LA.  What do you do?  One, I get as far from the swarm as I can, so the fight will stay just 2v1...  Then, as the LA closes to firing range, I do a bit of a scissors to get him out of sync, and allow the F4U to catch up.  I don't really commit to the scissors though, I'm going to need my speed...

At about 30 seconds in I'm doing a couple things- waiting for my two opponents to "become one", scanning the skies (a P38 that doesn't seem to be a factor, and some friendlies who don't seem to know I exist), and running like heck.  That's important, because I want them to be WEP'ed and chasing hard, foaming at the mouth for an easy kill; it makes the overshoot so much easier...  Once I have that, I take the easiest opportunity to kill one; but if I miss I'll be changing my flight path again, I'm not going to get fixated...  Now one is dead, and the other is in trouble, hehe.  He augers; blacked out?  looking back at me?

'Course, I could have hollered for help...

http://www.mediafire.com/?hx1tmnmgihk
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson