Author Topic: Ruining the only "good" fight  (Read 3211 times)

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
Re: Ruining the only "good" fight
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2010, 08:13:59 PM »
You cry to much :aok
bipolar i miss ya hilarious nonsensical ideals in the game! :lol GET BACK IN HERRREEEEE
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2010, 05:47:03 AM »
equal whines from all sides, IMO. 
-AoM-

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2010, 06:17:20 AM »
equal whines from all sides, IMO. 
agreed
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2010, 06:34:33 AM »
agreed

No, if there were equal whines from all sides, Groundfeeder wouldn't need to come back to defend his honor. As is, Doc Kelley's had the last word and stomped a mudhole in GF's ay-uss, thus setting up a dire need for GF to retaliate in kind.

Help me out here. If I were GF, I'd think Doc Kelley, at the least, deserved the old, "fish and a running hose in the mail slot" trick. You know that would, in turn, warrant  Doc Kelley's rental of a giant Cat Loader from which he would subsequently drop a full bucket of water onto the roof of sleeping GF's house, thus destroying the house and killing, unwittingly, its sleeping occupants.

Then Kelley can argue before the judge that it was just a prank. Hilarity will ensue.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2010, 12:07:19 PM »
give it a rest PJ, dear god man, didnt mean to get you so wound up!

You win!  :O

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2010, 12:09:26 PM »
For epic whine  :salute

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2010, 12:38:28 PM »
No, if there were equal whines from all sides, Groundfeeder wouldn't need to come back to defend his honor. As is, Doc Kelley's had the last word and stomped a mudhole in GF's ay-uss, thus setting up a dire need for GF to retaliate in kind.

Help me out here. If I were GF, I'd think Doc Kelley, at the least, deserved the old, "fish and a running hose in the mail slot" trick. You know that would, in turn, warrant  Doc Kelley's rental of a giant Cat Loader from which he would subsequently drop a full bucket of water onto the roof of sleeping GF's house, thus destroying the house and killing, unwittingly, its sleeping occupants.

Then Kelley can argue before the judge that it was just a prank. Hilarity will ensue.
JUST for this post i must restate my original with a new picture
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2010, 01:00:22 PM »
For epic whine  :salute

Thank you, thank you very much... BTW, that last bit was based on a true story of a practical joke that resulted in a series of escalations that ended with 1 guy in jail and 1 guy very dead.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2010, 03:07:19 PM »
Thank you, thank you very much... BTW, that last bit was based on a true story of a practical joke that resulted in a series of escalations that ended with 1 guy in jail and 1 guy very dead.

OUCH!!!!!! :bolt:

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2010, 03:11:49 PM »
yes a quote of a tragedy that has absolutely nothing to do with whining in this forum or in game. Very good of you to show us this :aok  :lol i understand where you're coming from but no need to worsen it by more redundant whining when the great old darth skuzzader can just force choke them to death instead
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2010, 04:39:02 PM »
I want whatever Godzilla smokes. How does he think of this stuff?  :lol
Lighten up Francis

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2010, 04:50:57 AM »
I want whatever Godzilla smokes. How does he think of this stuff?  :lol
I don't. That's the thing. You're about my age. Consider the following example, which I recall from my time in N. California.

Man beats animal cruelty rap: The racoon was already dead when I had sex with it.

I just read the news, then regurgitate it later. THC has been replaced.
As for Skuzzy, he's sort of like God. He sits back, chuckles, and doesn't explain. 

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2010, 07:13:32 AM »
I don't. That's the thing. You're about my age. Consider the following example, which I recall from my time in N. California.

Man beats animal cruelty rap: The racoon was already dead when I had sex with it.

I just read the news, then regurgitate it later. THC has been replaced.
As for Skuzzy, he's sort of like God. He sits back, chuckles, and doesn't explain. 

:huh :huh :huh :huh

Take the blue pill first......Good Boy!!!!!...Ok next the pretty red one!!!!!!!.....Good Boy!!!!......Now for the one with two colors and the the little balls inside......NO! pj!...Bad  Boy... you cant hide that, one it makes you mind not hurt!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2010, 07:40:24 AM »
All sides whine about the same.  I whine, about the same, on all sides.    :aok

Hi Doc  <S>

Yeppers Steve old bud <S>!  No one side has a market share when it comes to complaining in here.

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!