Author Topic: Bombers that still fly off and crash in opposite direction  (Read 618 times)

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
Bombers that still fly off and crash in opposite direction
« on: February 09, 2011, 12:59:20 PM »
Can we please fix the bug where the last one one or two buffs take off in the opposite direction from high alt bases and then crash. I am tired of loosing my scores because of this. This was a problem almost three yrs ago when I joined AH, and it is still not fixed.  :headscratch:  
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 09:27:06 AM by Skuzzy »
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Bombers that still fly off and crash in opposite direction
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 04:20:32 PM »
It's a map/base bug. If you tell them which base, on which map it makes it easier for them to find it than searchinghundreds of bases on a dozen maps.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 08:21:27 PM »
For reference: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,305241.0.html
At A25, either runway.....both Lancs and B24s lose a bomber.  The last one goes vertical and explodes before the lead leaves the runway.
:aok

Can we please fix the bug where the last one one or two buffs take off in the opposite direction from high alt bases and then crash. I am tired of loosing my scores because of this. This was a problem almost three yrs ago when I joined AH, and it is still not fixed.  :headscratch: 
:bhead
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline asleep1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 03:07:53 PM »
Crap, I dont know how many bases are messed up like this. You might lose 1 drone in most cases and occasionally both. Not too big an issue til I up AR234's and lose the perks.  Can you guys fix this? When? This was not a problem til the last update.

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 10:11:04 PM »
<snip>  Can you guys fix this?
They can fix them when the problem is reported in a way that accurately describes where it happens, reference: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,305241.0.html

When?
That is an impossible question to answer.

This was not a problem til the last update.
Incorrect, this was happening before the last update.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline BERN1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 07:44:21 PM »
I noticed this happening on medium sized bases.maybe the fighter jocks are finally getting their wish and HTC is trying to discourage bomber flying :devil

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 02:30:15 PM »
I noticed this happening on medium sized bases.maybe the fighter jocks are finally getting their wish and HTC is trying to discourage bomber flying :devil
CONSPIRACY!
:D
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 05:44:34 AM »
I always noticed that it happened on fields where the drones were hanging off the end of a runway and they'd do such spastic things as they collided with the ground trying to take off. I wouldn't be surprised if the current patch's moving the spawn forward fixed it.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 09:26:54 AM »
This problem should now be resolved with the spawn points being relocated on the runways.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com