Author Topic: What will this game be like in 10 years time  (Read 1846 times)

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
Re: What will this game be like in 10 years time
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2011, 09:17:31 PM »
I give this SIM another 2yrs and it will be dead..It will never last another 10yrs..Peolpe like new stuff other than planes we have enough as it is..HTC is shooting themselves in the foot by not thinking outside the BOX..
this is true. They could add a new arena for Korea or something..but that would require adding MANY more planes, and programming. and a new arena. Could they do it? yes. will it be immediate...in no way. Ive seen some threads in the wishlist and the thought of it was vulched. Maybe adding a ne arena with a differnt plane set (I know, we have the WWI arena. but here arent many planes, nor players. monotnous (sp)) could be good.

I dont mean to hijack the thread. Sorry!
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2011, 11:31:43 PM »
I think in a decade we will be sitting around a fire in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, eating a wild hog someone killed with a rock tied to the end of a stick, and talking about how great computers and the internet were.
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2011, 02:58:29 AM »
In ten years time i will own Aces High, the first thing i will do is charge Yarble's
double because he is loud :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2011, 05:33:10 AM »
gameplay on the other hand will be insufferable  :old:
AI

planes we have enough as it is
ORLY
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2011, 11:02:40 AM »
In ten years time i will own Aces High, the first thing i will do is charge Yarble's
double because he is loud :old:

Pardon  :old:
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2011, 01:02:18 PM »
In all seriousness though, AHII holds the high ground in games of the niche. This is obviously a passion for Dale and crew, not something motivated by looking at profit reports, and they currently control their own destinies instead of being at the whim of some corporation like alot of game developers. I see no reason why Aces High cannot be the dominant multi-player flight sim in a decade.

As for "eye-candy"-Sorry guys, Il2 and the like is just not to my yet vastly superior, if any superior, to AHII in that regard.
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2011, 03:46:39 PM »
Will the game be like Rambo 25..... hey yo.... help me find my glasses so I can see where did I put my teeth!!

:rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)