Author Topic: night time  (Read 757 times)

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
Re: night time
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 12:36:30 PM »
There are a lot of older folks who have enough trouble seeing at dusk that night would probably be bad.

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 03:42:25 PM »
I liked it when it was enabled for Christmas.  I took that opportunity to fly the P-39.  A squadie asked me why I was flying a P-39, to which I replied, "Because it's nighttime, dummy".

Anything that makes you want to fly a P-39 is cool.   :D

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 12:14:00 PM »
Because when we did have night time, the majority of the arena would log off and return when night time was over.  Also, of those that remained to fly during the night time period, a lot would just increase the gamma levels, so they could see as though it was day time.  
ack-ack

I don't remember it being the same as when HT comes for Christmas. Night then was just like dark dusk?  and it did suck.... IMO 2 different things.

Night we have on Christmas is black,clear as a bell and very enjoyable to fly in.

I have asked for this wish in the past.
30min a day, nighttime on a day of the week, night time on a certain map, night time once a month........

Just think of all the new planes that could be added <BEG>

Flying a P-39 is cool all the time..  :old: :airplane:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 12:17:09 PM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 12:16:59 PM »
I don't remember it being the same as when HT comes for Christmas. Night then was just like dark dusk?  and it did suck.... IMO 2 different things.

Night we have on Christmas is black,clear as a bell and very enjoyable to fly in.

I have asked for this wish in the past.
30min a day, nighttime on a day of the week, night time on a certain map, night time once a month........

Just think of all the new planes that could be added <BEG>

When we did have night time it was as black as when HT comes for Christmas and it wasn't 'dark dusk'.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 12:26:18 PM »
When we did have night time it was as black as when HT comes for Christmas and it wasn't 'dark dusk'.

ack-ack

Must of been before I returned then in June 2004 Tour 53.......... Because we/I never had night like Christmas eve ever till I saw it that Christmas eve. I was here around a month or 2 before AH2 came out.

The night I do remember never got completely dark and was hard to see certain things in and people had to up there gamma as you said. Still not the same as Christmas.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 12:40:27 PM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520