Author Topic: I win the fight yet I die  (Read 779 times)

Offline bacon8tr

• Nickel Member
Re: I win the fight yet I die
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 12:51:59 AM »
The T-34-85 is my main ride and if I angel my armor just right you can bounce several rounds off me easy,don't know what your in game name is, but if you fight along side dr7 I probably have bounced rounds off of you  :salute. I just chalk it up to poor shot placement and carry on . Panzer's and T-34's can take a side hit without killing them it all depends on where you hit them, you can bounce rounds off the little Panzer & T-34 all day long if you are more than 1k out and hitting them directly in front . My guess you are just skimming the top of them or hitting them in the lower part of the tracks or wheel. 

I have shot tanks point blank when coming around a berm and they have killed me, I just watch the film and see that I just skipped one off the top plate or side and did not penetrate the armor, films teach you a lot especially about angel of attack in gv's, see ya on the playground   :bolt:

I can attest to this.  I bounce rounds off Wezels T34 all the time.   :D

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2013, 10:57:29 PM »
I can attest to this.  I bounce rounds off Wezels T34 all the time.   :D

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :salute

Offline masterjock

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 03:45:10 AM »
Hello wezel, yes you and I have had some great fights I appreciate your comments sir and everyone else but of course I already know all about angles and deflections I have the expertise. I too have come around the berm and shot point Blank only to have the other tank shoot and get the kill but that's not what I'm really trying to get at. I kill anywhere from a thousand to two thousand tanks a month. I played with and against every tank in the game and had every type of deflection or ping there is believe me. Something has change when I shoot 7 hvap rounds into the side of a t3485 or panzer it should be dead in one or two shots at the most yet to many times its not happening instead they one shot my tank (1 shot) and get the kill on me. I have heard and spoke with lots of players that are complaining of the same thing the and yet none have spoke up or supported this thread go figure but its not deflections and angles more like connections, servers, packet sending or receiving or even programing I don't know. Anyways I'm just going to let all of this be posting this in the forums wasn't a good idea. So I want to say thank you to all for trying to help see ya on the battle field <S>