Author Topic: Title Music  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
Re: Title Music
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 08:52:14 AM »
I agree. The slider function in the sounds clipboard is supposed to do just that, but it doesn't work.
On one of  my computers i use it does :rolleyes:
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Lone82

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 09:39:15 AM »
go to C:\Hitech Creations\Aces High\sounds folder....................... .. delete "title0" file. Problem solved. If you want your favorite song to play you can convert the song to mp3
 format... rename it "title0" and put it the sounds folder. You may have to adjust the volume with Audacity as the slider only works for "tmusic" file. I named a song "tmusic" and put it in the sounds folder.... now when I'm on a long climb out i open the sounds and select title music and hit test sound and play it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 10:05:10 AM by Lone82 »
Life is Hard, But it's even HARDER when your Stupid- John Wayne

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 10:48:59 AM »
There are 2 sliders for the title music. Make sure you set the music slider under the master volume slider.

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 11:01:49 AM »
Putting the slider to 0 didn't even lower the volume for me. Is the function working for you?

Doesn't work for me either, so I'll see if i can make a sound file of silence later and put it in.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2013, 11:08:41 AM »
There is one slider, for the opening music, which controls the volume of the playback.  If it is not working for you, then your computer is preventing the game from updating that settings file.  This is indicative of a much larger problem you need to address.

Seldom does this type of problem impact only one file.

Here is the slider that impacts the volume of the opening music of the game (Options->Preferences->Game Sounds).
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 11:10:30 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2013, 12:17:25 PM »
Okay I see I was adjusting the wrong slider then. But this brings me to the question of what is the "title music" slider for on the advanced page?
Lighten up Francis

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2013, 12:36:21 PM »
Okay I see I was adjusting the wrong slider then. But this brings me to the question of what is the "title music" slider for on the advanced page?

In my best Obi-Wan Konobi: Ignore that slider, it is not the slider you are looking for.

Those sliders only impact sounds IN the game.  The title music plays before the game really starts.  It is listed there as HiTech does not filter out anything in that list.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 01:32:35 PM »
In my best Obi-Wan Konobi: Ignore that slider, it is not the slider you are looking for.

Those sliders only impact sounds IN the game.  The title music plays before the game really starts.  It is listed there as HiTech does not filter out anything in that list.

That fixed it! I was also going after the wrong slider. Thank you Skuzzy