Author Topic: Just have to say  (Read 4741 times)

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
Re: Just have to say
« Reply #180 on: December 12, 2013, 02:30:47 PM »
But then the intertubes would be empty...

Well...  I don't know about you...  But I would still be here!   :bolt:

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #181 on: December 12, 2013, 03:43:54 PM »
 Just lastnight in a fight with Lazer, we collided. Actually it said just he collided. I recieved no alert that I had. However, I saw him AND I meet in a definate collision. We were both dead slow in scissors and ended up flopping into eachother. Why, if I "saw" the collision, did I not get a notice that said that I too had collided? If my eyes arent in sych with the FE,server, or what have you, why not? It wasnt a near strike, but a definate rolled right into type collision.

~AoM~

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #182 on: December 12, 2013, 04:13:32 PM »
Just lastnight in a fight with Lazer, we collided. Actually it said just he collided. I recieved no alert that I had. However, I saw him AND I meet in a definate collision. We were both dead slow in scissors and ended up flopping into eachother. Why, if I "saw" the collision, did I not get a notice that said that I too had collided? If my eyes arent in sych with the FE,server, or what have you, why not? It wasnt a near strike, but a definate rolled right into type collision.

Those were good fights too, thanks for that. :cheers:

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 12, 2013, 04:18:55 PM »

If your planes definitely  made contact on your FE and no colission message appeared, your film should go to HTC to figure out where the bug is.  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline blkblade

• Zinc Member
« Reply #184 on: December 12, 2013, 04:49:38 PM »
Well...  I don't know about you...  But I would still be here!   :bolt:
I'm still here too!
I have reason to believe the squirrels are mocking me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #185 on: December 12, 2013, 05:19:33 PM »
If your planes definitely  made contact on your FE and no colission message appeared, your film should go to HTC to figure out where the bug is.  :old:

Speaking of film ... think it may have been a close miss on your FE but not on his?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 12, 2013, 05:24:30 PM »
Speaking of film ... think it may have been a close miss on your FE but not on his?

I'm not sure what you are referring to now...  :headscratch:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #187 on: December 12, 2013, 05:41:27 PM »
Im not sure which collision he is speaking of.  We had several low swirling fights, in which i think there were multiple but I think I have the film if its really worth digging it up.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #188 on: December 12, 2013, 06:00:59 PM »

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #189 on: December 12, 2013, 11:15:47 PM »
   I was looking today after I posted this, but the film I saved came after that I think...not done looking, but if you have it Lazer please send it in if it would be of any help.

~AoM~

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #190 on: December 13, 2013, 05:25:08 AM »
My hope snail is that "some" will get it, realize how it works, and how it's the best we can do

IMHO, the way it works now is the best compromise we can ask for.  Sure, there will be a few collisions you will end up on the losing end of and have zero control of the outcome (Rot's bomber situation for example), but so far any other idea would come with a larger percentage of problems or a dweebery factor no one really wants. 

YMMV

The thing I do realize however, is that a solution could create more headaches or more severe than the one that already exists.  :(

They're casting their bait over there, see?