Author Topic: Someone answering PM's on channel 200 is...........  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
Re: Someone answering PM's on channel 200 is...........
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2014, 11:02:34 AM »
You forgot one.

#3.  People who send PM's to random strangers in a game are complete morons spewing hilarious drivel, and by replying on 200 you're hoping to get the quality entertainment on to open channel for the masses to enjoy.

Same as #2.

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2014, 07:46:36 AM »
Didn't realize it was a PM because the text color is almost identical to 200 and they are too distracted fighting to look closely?  Can we change the text color? 
I often have trouble with the colors being so close as well.

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2014, 01:47:04 PM »
1.   Because the answerer is too lazy to type in the PM'er's name into a radio box?

2.   The same personality makeup as the fat chick in walmart arguing loudly on her cell phone because she wants the people around her to pay attention to her?

Which is it?
Neither. If it is a whiner that calls me a cheat / HOer / picker, etc. (all true by the way), I sometimes want to make the argument public so we all can have a good laugh. Why keep it private and deny my fellow AHers the entertainment?
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2014, 02:18:48 PM »
Didn't realize it was a PM because the text color is almost identical to 200 and they are too distracted fighting to look closely?  Can we change the text color? 

very good chance this is it, i have responded on 200 myself a time or two for this same reason. and once for an idiot claiming i cheated because i splatted his goon from above and he never knew i was there.

and to repeat aspen's question, can we change the color of 200 or pm text?