Author Topic: Autopilot Lock  (Read 782 times)

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
Re: Autopilot Lock
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 06:31:07 AM »
FLS, I am curious why you need such a feature.  I can't think of a reason why you would want to move your stick and leave auto pilot on.

Just asking.

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 09:41:42 AM »
FLS, I am curious why you need such a feature.  I can't think of a reason why you would want to move your stick and leave auto pilot on.

Just asking.

Incase you or someone else accidentally bump the joystick.  Or in my case, the cat likes to bump into it. Having it locked to a key (or having the option to turn movement off as an unlock and make it so pushing a button unlocks it) would make it so I don't crash when afk due to things outside of my control.  :D
If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 02:21:59 PM »

Just asking.

How about recalibrating your stick while you're flying?

But it's not about wanting to move it. It's about not being able to prevent it being moved when you're AFK.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2014, 06:41:38 AM »
Just pick your cat up and put it on the floor when it jumps on the desk like I. Do
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2014, 10:25:00 AM »
+1
-- Flying as X15 --