Author Topic: Your Favorite A/C & What A/C you love to fight the most!  (Read 3696 times)

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
Re: Your Favorite A/C & What A/C you love to fight the most!
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2014, 05:37:31 PM »
Excellent, I've actually been waiting for a bomber response. :)

How many scalps of the pilots from 262's do you have? :D

You got me wondering, so I checked my stats over the last 3 months vs 262s--I've killed 5 of them and they've killed me 8 of me in that time frame.
Ki67s aren't the only buffs I fly, so I don't know how many of those kills and deaths were in Ki67s, though.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2014, 05:43:28 PM »
F4U-1...  once the wing tanks are drained, it can dance with anything in the first couple of moves...  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2014, 08:25:15 PM »
You got me wondering, so I checked my stats over the last 3 months vs 262s--I've killed 5 of them and they've killed me 8 of me in that time frame.
Ki67s aren't the only buffs I fly, so I don't know how many of those kills and deaths were in Ki67s, though.

5 262's that's awesome!! :rock And you can look at the stats for every bomber you fly, and from there see how many 262's you have killed in each.

F4U-1...  once the wing tanks are drained, it can dance with anything in the first couple of moves...  :aok

The F4U-1 and SkyRock = pure ownage! :rock :aok
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2014, 08:34:01 PM »
Why must you bring lies to every thread you see in which somebody mentions the B239?
It's the truth...

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2014, 07:18:20 AM »

"Oh my, what a very large cannon you have!" said the little red icon.

"Yes, yes, all the better to tater you with, my dear!" said the big, bad Yak-9T!

Good handling, good climb, dives well, very good speed, small target, and awesome Russian 37mm cannon, capable of dealing death at 1000m and more.

I love to fight everything, but obviously the 9T isn't going to do well if slow with easymode birds like Spits and Ki84's, and the real turny freaks like Brews and zekes are just candidates for taters on a fast pass. Not going to play the vertical game with K4's and such from equal e-states, the 800 or so hp difference is really apparent. 37mm taters, however, climb very well - if you get a shot, take it, and put that nose down and run til the speed gets back up. The 9T isn't the best at anything, but it's good enough at a lot of things that it can fight well if you're willing to challenge yourself.

I love fighting p-51's and 47's. 190's are, for the most part, meat on the table unless it's a Dora and it runs. A5's and well flown Doras can put up an awesome fight, though.

And the 9T like all the Yaks is a great perk farmer. Good on soft ground targets too, and even some tanks if you can get repeated hits on the engine compartment.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 07:19:58 AM by Reaper90 »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2014, 10:45:09 AM »
My favorite....

Favorite victims.....

My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2014, 12:08:42 PM »
How many scalps of the pilots from 262's do you have? :D

(Image removed from quote.)
   :rofl  :aok

on a more serious note the A20 Vs Any plane except the Ki 43
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named