Author Topic: Misc.  (Read 428 times)

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
Misc.
« on: April 28, 2016, 12:53:45 PM »
Some ideas, some maybe good, others may not.

1. GV's. This is probably the more contentious issue to be brought up but here goes.
    A. Concrete hero's, when an enemy is present within 2k of a base there ought to be a specific location in which GV's can successfully land. I am not talking about generic concrete but a unique location similar to a rearm pad for AC. This ought to mitigate the Tiger 2's powering on concrete when you either range them in, or land a nice shot.
    B. Resupplying. GVS ought to be limited to one major repair per sortie. I have literally turreted the same wirb 5 times in on sortie.
    C. Modeling damage for troops and supplies for in bound GV's. You would think that a raking burst of 50 cals would turn any living creature in the back of an M3 into mush, this may also let the German Half track see more use.
    D. Anti tank ditches. It would seem logical that a significant front line military installation would have anti tank trenches in the vicinity to funnel potential attackers into a specific location.

Chuikov

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Misc.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 02:03:47 PM »
A: has been granted already.

B: I disagree. Kill the supplies, or the barracks and then they cannot resupply.

C: If this is ever introduced then resupply and captures will be much more unlikely and therefore more frustrating. That is exactly why it is a bad ide.

D: Visit any HQ on the Greebo map to see how this should be handled.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Misc.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 01:17:21 PM »
If you pull it out of the vehicle spawn hangar it should be a target and concrete around bases is used to mitigate the danger of being killed.  I say if you can't afford it, then don't roll it.  How about landing a vehicle anywhere else except inside the spawn hangar nets a captured or killed message and the appropriate loss of perks? 
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!