Author Topic: Cybro  (Read 5242 times)

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
Re: Cybro
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2017, 10:21:08 PM »
Hate to wreck the paranoia here, but Cybro is not a second account.

That helps validate the sneaking suspicion I've always had that cybro = snailman.

Cybro appeared roughly about the same time snailman faded from the scene; cybro is more than competent in whatever plane he ups on the rare occasion he chooses to up one; his CV position decisions are well reasoned, tactically speaking; he doesn't fly bish; and his hangar-sitting could be instructive in some sort of abstruse data-gathering sense.
I've further reasons for my suspicions, but those can suffice for now.

So! The gauntlet has been thrown! Lusche, are you cybro? I don't figure you for a liar: so a denial will be good enough for me, if you are indeed not he.
Silence, of course, will convict you utterly. :neener:

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2017, 10:46:21 PM »
That helps validate the sneaking suspicion I've always had that cybro = snailman.

Cybro appeared roughly about the same time snailman faded from the scene; cybro is more than competent in whatever plane he ups on the rare occasion he chooses to up one; his CV position decisions are well reasoned, tactically speaking; he doesn't fly bish; and his hangar-sitting could be instructive in some sort of abstruse data-gathering sense.
I've further reasons for my suspicions, but those can suffice for now.

I have personally never seen a slime trail leading into a hanger  :bolt:

So! The gauntlet has been thrown! Lusche, are you cybro? I don't figure you for a liar: so a denial will be good enough for me, if you are indeed not he.
Silence, of course, will convict you utterly. :neener:

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2017, 06:51:50 AM »
This is no longer productive.

Like the rules say, if you have a problem with a player, then you have a course of action to take, and the forums are not one of them.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com