Author Topic: Cybro  (Read 4949 times)

Offline Ratsy

• Nickel Member
Re: Cybro
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2017, 11:34:55 AM »
Another thing to take note of Cybro is never found on the Bishops Roster, because he's a 2nd account for one of the Bishop squads.

(Image removed from quote.)

There you go! Cybro couldn't possibly be of Arabian Knight ethnicity since our tribe migrates to Bishlandia at least four times a year.

Reissue that Interpol warrant.

At this time we will only concede that he bears a striking physical resemblance to AKKillz and that we also accept Canadian and British immigrants.

:cheers:
George "Ratsy" Preddy
328th FS - 352nd FG
Died December 25th, 1944, Near Liege - Ardennes

Operating with the Arabian Knights - callsign AKRaider

Offline LocoMoto

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2017, 11:36:01 AM »
 :neener:
This is a combat game, bub. No mission "requires" avoiding combat. Your timid idea of gameplay is what hurts this game far more than any spy ever could.
I agree this is a combat game and the majority of what you do in-game is engage in combat.

But come on man how can you be so naive lol :rofl

So resupplying in m3's/goons is timid play?
Running troops is timid play. Driving an hour in a tank to drop the dar for a planned mission is timid?
Driving 6 hours to an Hq to buy your side an an hour of complete surprise is timid?

Dude quit trolling the thread and trying to derail the main discussion.

The MA is setup for direct & in-direct combat.

If all you do is engage in air fights how will you win da warz? I dont see you taking 2 hours to strike nme strats deep behind enemy lines.... Nor making it back if you do just by the way you talk.

Offline LocoMoto

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2017, 11:42:50 AM »
This is a combat game, bub. No mission "requires" avoiding combat. Your timid idea of gameplay is what hurts this game far more than any spy ever could.
obviously not a fan of nascar base takes? Or the m3 that drives 100 miles to sneak a base that cripples an entire front.

I guess you never take the time to track a set of buffs inbound to your strats from base to base in 88's trying to pluck a bird or two out of the sky to minimize the damage?

I prefer direct combat when i play but every once in a while an opportunity presents itself where i have to go dark.

And you know what? It works extremely well :cheers:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 11:45:21 AM by LocoMoto »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2017, 11:47:07 AM »
The more paranoid of us believe it's an account solely for the purpose of spying on other countries to gain an advantage.  :noid

The theory among many players is that he's either a Bishop or Rookie spy, however, I have lost count of the many, many times I have received PMs from both Bishop and Rookie players asking me his location so they can bomb him for spying on their respective countries. 

He's just a strange bird, one that I think kind of adds a little color to the game.  When the midwar arena was still around I noticed that there was a lone player in the arena rather late into the night so I went in the arena maybe hoping to get some 1v1 flights.  I found cybro in a GV sitting on the edge of a Bishop base's 'dar ring just to make the base flash.  I went to the main arena for a few hours and before I logged out of the game, jumped in the MW arena and there was cybro still sitting in a GV making a Bishop base flash.

He's not a spy, just a strange cat having some fun in his own peculiar way.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2017, 12:04:52 PM »
:neener: I agree this is a combat game and the majority of what you do in-game is engage in combat.

But come on man how can you be so naive lol :rofl

So resupplying in m3's/goons is timid play?
Running troops is timid play. Driving an hour in a tank to drop the dar for a planned mission is timid?
Driving 6 hours to an Hq to buy your side an an hour of complete surprise is timid?

Dude quit trolling the thread and trying to derail the main discussion.

The MA is setup for direct & in-direct combat.

If all you do is engage in air fights how will you win da warz? I dont see you taking 2 hours to strike nme strats deep behind enemy lines.... Nor making it back if you do just by the way you talk.

In lieu of taking a Goon do do those same tasks, yes choosing the M3 is indeed timid.

And I'm not trolling. I am pointing out your hypocrisy of claiming that Cybro's behavior (if he is even actually spying) is somehow detrimental to the game because your combat avoiding mission was busted.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline LocoMoto

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2017, 12:12:51 PM »
In lieu of taking a Goon do do those same tasks, yes choosing the M3 is indeed timid.

And I'm not trolling. I am pointing out your hypocrisy of claiming that Cybro's behavior (if he is even actually spying) is somehow detrimental to the game because your combat avoiding mission was busted.
Never said it was detrimental to the game. Only asked skuzzy if the head office has exhausted all available resources on the matter to ensure the integrity of the game.

You seem like the kind of player who never evolved beyond direct combat in the game. Sad as it warps the perception into thinking a player like myself spends $15 a month to avoid combat haha. Love it!!!

The good ol days of complete strategic play died with AH2. The new version requires more direct combat than ever before. Your fighting a loosing battle the more you express your opinion on this subject.

Cybro was a problem. Something happened in the last 2 years that has forced cybro to change its ways. Period! Cybro did not develop this reputation out of shear paranoia as has been suggested.

ACK nails it on the head in his comment. Whoever decides to play like cybro or who goes as far as shades it creates a totally new element that one must account for. You know what I did about it? I didnt complain to HTC i just changed my style and went dark. Works like a charm most of the time.

All I am here to do is make sure the facts about this player are accurate and counter any argument that cybro is just like me. A regular paying customer who instead of logging out decides to just park it somewhere until the player is ready to play again.

Devil you ever take a base outside of a group or horde? Do you ever go on long strat runs in bombers? Do you ever take 30 minutes to an hour out of your day to resupply a vital target so that the enemey doesnt aquire it and run rampant on the front?

You dont even know who I am in-game. How can you assume im the kind of player who avoids combat based off of an example i gave where I called Cybros game play into question?

Years of furballing and fighters sweeps tend to dull the mind into thinking there is nothing more to this game than that and FSO. Thank the good lord thats not all this game has to offer.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 12:31:47 PM by LocoMoto »

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2017, 12:26:38 PM »
Never said it was detrimental to the game. Only asked skuzzy if the head office has exhausted all available resources on the matter to ensure the integrity of the game.

You seem like the kind of player who never evolved beyond direct combat in the game. Sad as it warps the perception into thinking a player like myself spends $15 a month to avoid combat haha. Love it!!!

:rolleyes: :rofl

Look, half the time a mission gets busted, its due to poor planing and/or to obvious choices. I've seen missions busted many times and every single time the mission was given up by features that are placed into the game. Not from some spy.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 12:35:14 PM by BowHTR »
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2017, 12:33:44 PM »
<snip>
I dunno I guess Skuzzy's response feels like a spit in the face.

I met my responsibility to the community, at large, by dispelling a rumor.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2017, 12:43:17 PM »
I think it's skuzzy or hitech or someone within their staff. To monitor the game, film everything and eat donuts at the office while looking over the comms.  :aok
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline LocoMoto

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2017, 12:43:47 PM »
:rolleyes: :rofl

Look, half the time a mission gets busted, its due to poor planing and/or to obvious of choices. I've seen missions busted many times and every single time the mission was given up by features that are placed into the game. Not from some spy.
I would go as far as to say the majority of missions not just half fail due to lack of planning and prep.

And listen im not here screaming Cybro is a cheating shade all the time. What im saying is Cybro didbt get this reputation from sitting in hangers or behind enemy tank spawns alone. Things in the past happened. All we who have witnessed it ever get is a response like skuzzy's. The same old nothing to see here move on response.

Out off 100 base takes i bust half the time. Maybe get shaded a handful of times out of that 100. Majority of those situations i come out on top.

This isnt a cybro is a shade thread its who is cybro.

Im putting in my 2 cents on the subject based off of what i have observed. Im suppose to think that because cybro never speaks and pulls off this silly stuff that it is normal and nothing to it.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2017, 12:50:26 PM »
I would go as far as to say the majority of missions not just half fail due to lack of planning and prep.

And listen im not here screaming Cybro is a cheating shade all the time. What im saying is Cybro didbt get this reputation from sitting in hangers or behind enemy tank spawns alone. Things in the past happened. All we who have witnessed it ever get is a response like skuzzy's. The same old nothing to see here move on response.

Out off 100 base takes i bust half the time. Maybe get shaded a handful of times out of that 100. Majority of those situations i come out on top.

This isnt a cybro is a shade thread its who is cybro.

Im putting in my 2 cents on the subject based off of what i have observed. Im suppose to think that because cybro never speaks and pulls off this silly stuff that it is normal and nothing to it.

Ok 49er, you are hear screaming Cybro is a cheating shade. The only reason Cybro gets blamed for shading is because its the easiest excuse for why a mission was busted. Skuzzy or HTC doesn't have to provide information to wether Cybro is a shade or not. Cybro has not done anything other than boggle people minds into paranoia.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline horble

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2017, 12:53:48 PM »
I'm Cybro.
Kommando Nowotny

Offline LocoMoto

• Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2017, 01:00:33 PM »
I met my responsibility to the community, at large, by dispelling a rumor.
before i go any further im not trying to start a flame war with admins or disrespect.

To imply that the cybro fiasco is rooted in paranoia with no hard evidence to suggest otherwise again is a spit in the face.

It is what it is. This morning I put in my 2 cents on who i think cybro is as a player. Never see cybro in missions. Never see cybro on strats runs. Rarely see cybro in air battles yet has pretty good skill. After years and years of no vox or range coms. The voice always gives a player away :)

No one in the history of AH has been more emo than cybro. The game encourages and at times demands interaction yet cybro has remained silent. Is this because cybro is def or has no mic? Or does it conceal the true identity like a mask?

Offline LocoMoto

• Copper Member
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2017, 01:01:59 PM »
Ok 49er, you are hear screaming Cybro is a cheating shade. The only reason Cybro gets blamed for shading is because its the easiest excuse for why a mission was busted. Skuzzy or HTC doesn't have to provide information to wether Cybro is a shade or not. Cybro has not done anything other than boggle people minds into paranoia.
not a 49er and I have witnessed a lot more than your suggesting cybro does. I have also said in this thread that cybro has backed off from his old antics that lead me to believe he is a shade. It used to be so in your face its not funny.

40 whinners were cybro griefed during the Hq wars of 2014-2015. Period. I witnessed it. Sometimes it crossed the line most the time it didnt.

I have taken time today to counter you very argument! I completely disagree that cybro is what you say. Im not screaming hes a shade cheat. I am giving you examples of where i call him into question. Once again seems like cybro has backed off. Who cybro is today should not become canon for who cybro is in general.

Cybro is not the tree loving fairy you suggest. Im just making sure this thread doesnt get derailed by opinions like yours  :salute

If i could go back in time with the power to ban to cybro i wouldnt. I love that cybro is cybro but lets keep it real and honest. Ive been shaded more by other players but I never complain about it. I just state the facts and adjust my play to counter that element. These drive by flame posts dont work folks. Facts are facts. Whether one agrees with them are irrevelant. Cybro is here to stay and im glad about that. Dude made it through and is legend today. But come on... So someone like me should forget and throw it under the rug.... Pshh
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 01:13:19 PM by LocoMoto »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2017, 01:08:21 PM »

No one to date has been able to provide anything to HTC that cybro is spying/griefing other than paranoid speculation.  cybro got his reputation because players like you blame others for missions/sorties that get busted by other means.  It is easier to blame something else than to blame the real cause.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song