Author Topic: Troops disabled  (Read 2782 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Troops disabled
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2017, 04:17:36 PM »
Wouldnt hinder me 1 bit. I will fly the 8,9,5, 1 no diffrence. SDK carries 10 troops, even has 2 guns instead of 1. I see nothing to indicate the Sky is Falling. Make 4 trips in a jeep. Faster sneak! As long as troops are in Maproom before you re up...you are good. Might even add more excitement,to captures. Run the GAUNTLET multiple times. I have done that running V sups, quite an adrenaline rush.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Troops disabled
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2017, 05:20:29 PM »
How many bases did you capture last tour?

I had 2 last month and 1 the month before. Funny thing, all three were with goons  :D

It is just you are judging a part of the game you are not deeply involved in as are many others making the same judgement call.  It would be the same if I said lets do away with the Spit16 because it does not affect me in a negative way.

Yes, if it was your game you could say that. Being as this is Hitechs game you'll have to ask him why he turned off troops for the M3. You guys are all taking this "personally". From what I read/heard it is something Hitech was trying for a bit. My guess is it is to see how much the M3 is used to resupply. Maybe he cant split the M3 stats to show troops vs supplies and so by disabling one it only shows the other. The reason he may not being saying anything is it could jade the numbers because many players may stop running supplies to mess with the numbers.

I have no idea, why he did what he did, but there are other ways to play this game. You dont always need to jabo ammo, single pass a lanc on the town, and have an M3 parked on the other side of a the hill in town to run the troops in. I think part of the reason so many have left is they got bored doing the same thing over and over. So Hitech is actually doing you a favor by switching it FOR you so you dont get bored   :devil