Author Topic: Gatekeeper's Club  (Read 2529 times)

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
Re: Gatekeeper's Club
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2023, 01:00:50 PM »
Just a sign to wear around your neck.  :rofl

Definitely a gatekeeper.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2023, 06:09:36 PM »
So, it's "missing your meds" now?  I guess they've moved on from "conspiracy theorists" after looking ridiculous so many times.     

They cant use conspiracy theory anymore because what they deemed as a conspiracy actually turned out to be the truth after all.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2023, 10:33:38 PM »
They cant use conspiracy theory anymore because what they deemed as a conspiracy actually turned out to be the truth after all.

I'll believe it when the 90k indictments are true. or my personal favorite, everybody that took the vaxx will die in two years. i made my will, so I'm ready.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2023, 10:45:54 AM »
I'll believe it when the 90k indictments are true. or my personal favorite, everybody that took the vaxx will die in two years. i made my will, so I'm ready.

semp

NOT a gatekeeper.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2023, 10:49:21 AM »
NOT a gatekeeper.

I just like coffee they serve at the meetings.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Online TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2023, 12:49:17 PM »
No, not everyone but me.  But def the ones who stand by for days fervently waiting for something to be posted so they can decide whether the subject/poster is up to gatekeeper standards.

And again... ridiculing and/or denying existence of this obvious "club" is a surefire indicator of membership.

So...  is there a form I need to fill out, or is it just appointment by committee?

Sounds like this could be a SAPP conspiracy but upon careful examination of the evidence I have found no mention of a P38.

WE suspect this new far left group to be called the "Secret Association of Gatekeepers Club" (SAGC for short) formed from major irreconcilable differences with the F.A.G.C (Freedom Against Gatekeepers Club) and the C.R.A.P (Cool Rational Anarchist Prospectors) guild.
Some time ago when Hitech was busy covertly over-modeling the P38 flight model, the officers club was lacking an admin and with all of Hitechs time going to researching anti-gravity and counter rotating propellers, Skuzzy constantly tripping over the bloody extension cord it seemed dark times were upon the O club.
 C.R.A.P began posting what ever threads they feel would further destablize the federal government, leaving no room for obituaries or talk of fishing. It was around this time that SAGC was started to combat the postings of C.R.A.P and restore faith in the Federal government. However with the Global pandemic known as ***redacted*** beginning around the same time SAGC was founded it led many to believe these gatekeepers were part of the NWO (New World Order, not to be confused with NWA).

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2023, 02:52:29 AM »
Sorry, quota full, no new applications accepted.