Author Topic: 45% of rook bases left and both nit and bish still double team them?  (Read 1149 times)

Offline alskahawk

• Silver Member
 Typical, most people are like water flow to the easiest direction. This the problem with the 3 country format. It often ends up being 2 on 1.

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
Typical, most people are like water flow to the easiest direction. This the problem with the 3 country format. It often ends up being 2 on 1.

Not sure how changing from 3 countries to 2 would make players less inclined to horde.
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Not sure how changing from 3 countries to 2 would make players less inclined to horde.

I agree.  I don't think changing to two countries would alleviate the issue.  I still think there would be a large playerbase following the path of least resistance.  That's what most of the "base takers" in the game target anyway.  I have seen a lot of base take attempts crumble as soon as you get 2-3 consistent uppers.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
I have seen some really good air, and GV battles while these extreme imbalances occur.  Seen some really bad nights as well.  You die a lot that is for sure.

In a way it really makes it a two country game with one big exception.  That is when the ENY penalty comes into play.  If the two countries attacking a single country would get a fairly strong ENY penalty, that would help curb the problem. Could be based on the number of remaining bases much like the number of players ENY penalty.   Nothing worse than trying to crawl out of a deep hole and have an ENY restriction as well..

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
ENY would be a lot more effective in its current format with 2 countries.  Keep that in mind.  If this game went two countries right now, and every rook went bish, they would be dropping eggs from a sbd.

Keep in mind, if you keep the large maps, it would turn into a whack-a-mole scenario.  Roll in force to take a base, fail, and roll to the next one on a different front.  Sound familiar? 

At least it would produce action...