Author Topic: Lmao  (Read 494 times)

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
Lmao
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2002, 10:44:10 AM »
Yeah like that uncharming jack bellybutton bush jr is something

He is the most uncharming i bet the dumbest president the states ever had.

At least Bill atracted some girls to
:D

Bush might be glad to have his wife

Offline Monk

• Silver Member
Lmao
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2002, 10:45:36 AM »
what a loser:rolleyes:

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Lmao
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2002, 11:41:03 AM »
Originally posted by Elfenwolf
After all, we're only one more rule.... one more regulation... one more statute away from our perfect utopian society.  

And I know what the law is... "For every law passed from this time forward, 2 laws must be repealed."

It would be easy for a while...
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Lmao
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2002, 12:31:17 PM »
Bug, Fishu-

I'm sure you're both very smart guys. Does it not occur to you we only saw the tip of the iceberg with Clinton? Are you not aware of deals he cut- Marc Rich ring a bell? To try to paint GWB as more corrupt than Clinton is, well... Clintonesque.

Anyone willing to tell such obvious lies to America couldn't have been afraid to do things behind closed doors, wouldn't you agree? Clinton took lying to the next level- he said in effect, "Y'all know I'm lyin' anyway, so shoot, I maht as well have fun."

Now you tell me what is smart about telling lies even the dumbest person would have to see as a lie, starting a new affair with someone half your age and a subordinate while in the midst of an investigation of improper sexual advances to another woman half your age, or pardoning someone who was on the FBI top ten list? That's smart? This from a man concerned about his legacy?

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Lmao
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2002, 01:18:48 PM »
Originally posted by Elfenwolf
Mav, that's the difference between you and me. I want to give Bill state of the art equipment because I am a compassonate liberal. You want to give Bill a piece-o-chit rusted out .22 and an orange hunting vest because you are a heartless conservative. Where is the LOVE man? :)

At least I gave him a gun! The ammo now..... that is a different situation. Can we say duds???? :D
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
Lmao
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2002, 01:41:04 PM »
LOLOLOL Elfenwolf,

I TIP COWS FOR YOU!

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Re: Lmao
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2002, 06:31:34 PM »
Why is he still here?

can't afford the plane ticket?

or not allowed to have a weapon?

Originally posted by easymo
clinton said he is willing to pick up a rifle, jump in a ditch, and die for Israel.  To bad he didn't have enough guts to fight for his own country.

That clown gets funnier every time he opens his mouth.
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Lmao
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2002, 08:17:36 PM »
so if we can find a family in Etheopia willing to take on a mentally retarded GWB and maybe teach him something useful like how to milk goats then we jest might be on the way to that utopian society all of us see as the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Damn, I owe you a steak dinner with all the fixins next time you get to the Big Apple, Elfie.

Fek, i'm still laffin my bellybutton off... gawd... 'somethin useful, like milkin goats..."
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.