Author Topic: Question about 2 comps on 1 account  (Read 319 times)

Offline tailgunr

• Zinc Member
Question about 2 comps on 1 account
« on: November 11, 2002, 10:14:28 PM »
Alright here's the deal.  I have 2 computers and 1 AH account.  I was wondering could i have 1 computer host h2h while I play on the other with same account?  If not whats a possible soloution?

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2002, 11:43:43 PM »
you dont need an account ever to play H2Hthis would work fine .. create the host then goto H2H with the other comp. and log in...

from what i know about h2h though you might have some party crashers hop into your little private game ..

so set the "max players" to 2 and boot anyone from the H2h server if you need to.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2002, 11:45:52 PM by JB73 »
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline Ddriag

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 08:40:10 AM »
Aksherly...
You dont have to be connected to the internet for this to work. There is an option for a LAN game so you won't be gatecrashed. I use this for gunnery practice a lot. I even thought of asking my wife to fly the target plane, but I'm feared she'll shoot me down.

Offline tailgunr

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2002, 12:03:59 PM »
Well let me clarify.  I dont want to play LAN lol.  I want to hsot h2h with one computer and play MA or on my H2H server with the same account and was wondering if i could do that or would i have to make another account.  Thanks'

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2002, 02:26:13 PM »
you have to use one account for the MA and or H2H  and make another ID/account for H2H ( you dont have to pay for this ) but dont try to log on with your MA arena account on two machines at the same time or it will lock out your MA account .

I've been doing this for a couple of years now , along with playing my MA account on two machines (one at work and my home pc)

Any more ?'s just ask :)

P,s.  I'm Baaaaaaaaaack muhahahahaa
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation