Author Topic: Screenshot  (Read 830 times)

Offline Matt1221b

• Copper Member
Screenshot
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2003, 10:38:36 PM »
i think the cockpits are great, The dials work and everything, in IL2:Forgotten Battles and IL2 the dials dont work, i think the cockpits are fine

Offline acepilot2

• Silver Member
Screenshot
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2003, 09:58:32 AM »
in IL2:Forgotten Battles and IL2 the dials dont work, i think the cockpits are fine

From the inside I mean.  Though I have not played IL2:FB,  I am 99% sure that the dials move while inside the cockpit.  Though the game itself was terrible, in CFS3 I thought the cockpits really captured how small and tight they were, and they were modeled so realistically.  I think you have a bug or need a different graphcis card if your dials aren't working, its impossible to fly without them ;)

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
Screenshot
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2003, 10:21:06 AM »
Originally posted by acepilot2
From the inside I mean.  Though I have not played IL2:FB,  I am 99% sure that the dials move while inside the cockpit.  Though the game itself was terrible, in CFS3 I thought the cockpits really captured how small and tight they were, and they were modeled so realistically.  I think you have a bug or need a different graphcis card if your dials aren't working, its impossible to fly without them ;)

I thought the same thing. I have Il2 not FB but the dials all work perfectly on mine. Some are there for show like the various weird gauges that we dont need but the flying instruments like altimeter, speedometer, oil pressure guage, slip indicators, gun counters etc all work for me.sounds like your graphics card is failing to display the various needles to me. try to upgrade drivers or look for a card specific patch for the game.Also reinstall directX 9.0a