Author Topic: Toughest and most pleasant sounding on RW.  (Read 354 times)

Offline Camel

• Zinc Member
Toughest and most pleasant sounding on RW.
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2001, 02:40:00 PM »
Yup, talking with Wabbit is like calling the local pet store! Ya always know when Wabbits on the phone chain.  

Most pleasent would have to go to Nexx, got to drive tanks with him back in Afrika Corps, and with the English accent had me totaly immersed.

Offline LLv34_Camouflage

• Gold Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2001, 06:44:00 AM »
Kaitsu has probably the deepest RW voice I've ever heard.

I always have a blast flying with Dingy. The guy laughs like Goofy.    Dingy, coming to knitland anytime soon?  

Camo

------------------
Camouflage
XO, Lentolaivue 34
 www.muodos.fi/LLv34

Brewster into AH!

"The really good pilots use their superior judgement to keep them out of situations
where they might be required to demonstrate their superior skill."
CO, Lentolaivue 34
Brewster's in AH!
"How about the power to kill a Yak from 200 yards away - with mind bullets!"

Offline Dingy

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2001, 09:42:00 AM »

Originally posted by LLv34_Camouflage:
Kaitsu has probably the deepest RW voice I've ever heard.

I always have a blast flying with Dingy. The guy laughs like Goofy.    Dingy, coming to knitland anytime soon?  

Camo

LOL!

Laughs like Goofy?  Its that bad?  I have to admit, I sound a HELLUBA lot different on RW than how I hear myself.  I almost cringe when I hear any recordings of myself.  

My favorite person on RW has GOT to be Kbman....always keeping his flight informed of every inbound enemy...

"Nik inbound 2K HOT!"
"F4 low inbound HOT!"
"Im in low Nik, HOT!"
"My pants are on fire, its HOT HOT HOT!"

Also have really enjoyed listening to Camo and his Finnish squaddies on RW.  Cant make out a word they are saying!

-Ding

AG Sachsenberg

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2001, 11:25:00 AM »

Originally posted by Dingy:
LOL!

Laughs like Goofy?  Its that bad?  I have to admit, I sound a HELLUBA lot different on RW than how I hear myself.  I almost cringe when I hear any recordings of myself.  

My favorite person on RW has GOT to be Kbman....always keeping his flight informed of every inbound enemy...

"Nik inbound 2K HOT!"
"F4 low inbound HOT!"
"Im in low Nik, HOT!"
"My pants are on fire, its HOT HOT HOT!"

Also have really enjoyed listening to Camo and his Finnish squaddies on RW.  Cant make out a word they are saying!

-Ding

Try flying with the air_ squadron bunch of tossers and there eloquent way of the English language.  Always enjoyed listening to Borg squeaking about how some plane just shot him down from 15 miles away "he swears so nicely".  Messy being calm and collected all the time.  Spro not sure about this guy kept hearing a cat on the mic but then again I left that one alone.

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2001, 11:34:00 AM »
Most surprising voice I've heard is definately Hangtime. After reading his posts here, I expected a hard, slow southern drawl. But as Swager said, Hangtime has a very friendly, mild-mannered voice with nary a trace of southern accent. I initially had a hard time believing it was Hang.

Most interesting voices: Have got to be my Polish Squaddies, Bikekilla and Asmodan. Hearing those two yell in Polish while we're in the middle of a dogfight is something else!

Oh, and Cobra: That's Hedly!  

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2001, 11:36:00 AM »
Most pleasant is Saw, when I can understand his accent... I would say BeefCake has a cool sounding southern voice.

Offline F4UDOA

• Silver Member
      • http://mywebpages.comcast.net/markw4/index.html
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2001, 12:08:00 PM »
Rip,

Funny, I can never notice SAW's(MASS) accent??

But you should know that Blitz is the best on RW.

Sound's like a cross between Arnold Schwarzenneger(sp), Max Von Sedow(sp) and Darth Vader. HT should use his voice for all of the Panzer voice files.

Not to mention he is one excellent wingy<S>

Laters
F4UDOA

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2001, 12:26:00 PM »
Oh Yea! How could I forget?  We have Arnold on RW!!! Blitz's accent simply ROCKS!