Author Topic: Aircraft Information slide show?  (Read 480 times)

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Aircraft Information slide show?
« on: December 07, 2003, 01:22:03 AM »
has anyone done anything like soda has done on the aircraft except it is a slide show?  I'm going to start putting a collection of these together to post on my website. does anyone have something similar?

skull12
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2003, 06:46:35 AM »
Howdy Skull12,
I started something similar to this a few years ago, I have been working on updating it with all current aircraft  but have yet to get it posted on our website.

I basically used the climb and speed charts for each plane in AH to where you can view 1 plane vs another different plane side to side.

hopefully time permitting it will be finished in the near future

http://www.damned.org/  

click on Hangar
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2003, 10:58:55 AM »
NICE charts tequila TY
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2003, 11:32:05 AM »
wow very nice charts.  I've been to busy working on finding equations to physics problems to show how torque and gravity, etc. can be flown to your advantage using the G10.
II/JG3 DGS II