Author Topic: apologies (let the fighting begin)  (Read 975 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
apologies (let the fighting begin)
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2004, 02:08:40 PM »
Nash... your avatar is giving me urges and im all alone today.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2004, 02:16:36 PM »
Originally posted by Bodhi
I never said their pilots were american trained, but their seasoned core of instructors, are still the same ones we taught years ago...
As for hating one's government, thats one thing, if the west invades, or meddles, that hate will quickly be directed at us, and we will be in a situation worse than Iraq, with no friends (Kurds) to help us...

dont know about that one. but alot of that middle class are kids who fled with their ps when ayatollah took power. they fled to us uk and now have gone back to homeland. so they have first hand knolwedge of western people. so al jazeera telling them that all marines are rapers of women and children wont fly with this bunch.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2004, 04:27:42 PM »
Originally posted by Dago
Thrawn,

As usual, you represent the best of the assnine.

If someday Canada is hit with an equivalent attack, instead of just being used as a poorly monitored passageway for terrorists, maybe you will start to understand my view.

Until then, sit quietly in your little nothing country and stfu.

dago

no I'm the best of the assinine, get it right chump.

and we(Canada that is) do well without you. We do so well that our politics are boring, so we tend to focus on your clown debacle that you call a Presidential race. Hey man, we do need to laugh sometimes.

ain't Democracy fun, and no Thrawn will not sit their and be quiet, well I hope he won't :D

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2004, 04:43:30 PM »
Maybe Thrawn with get the Thorazine he needs and no longer obsess over the USA?

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2004, 04:49:20 PM »
Originally posted by Dago
Maybe Thrawn with get the Thorazine he needs and no longer obsess over the USA?

dago

what you see as obsession can only be wrong, this is an american board with mostly american folks on, can't be to hard to understand now can it Dago.

and only american politics interest americans, maybe its for you to start looking OUTSIDE

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2004, 05:12:46 PM »
SLO, you really aren't all that bright are you?

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2004, 05:25:15 PM »
Originally posted by Bodhi
You can not honestly be serious...  do you suppose that Iran is just going to sit there and roll over in the event we attack?  Get real, Iran's army makes Hussein's look like a group of boy scouts.  They are better organised, much more loyal (no mass desertions), and equally if not better equipped.  Their airforce contains state of the art aircraft (remember the 250 Iraqi aircraft that fled in GW1) and most of their veteran pilot core is taught by american taught instructors.  Invading Iran would be a fool hardy attempt, as we do not have the resources to hold down a country 3 times larger than Iraq.  If you think insurgent activity in Iraq is bad, imagine it on a larger scale, with a completely hostile population.  

Yeah, attack Iran, the lack of fore thought in these forums is staggering.   :rolleyes:

ROFL Gary Coleman must really conjure up visions of the ultimate bad bellybutton if you beleive any of this.
  The little man from Texas with the big ears backed the whole Iranian military down with a small group of "retired" personel. Not only that he rubbed it in their face and laughed at them.
   Their main resource is now defunct. Ivan has filed Chapter 11.
  :D
  I think you might want to read your last line and ponder on it some.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2004, 05:45:31 PM »
After careful reconsideration, I agree with Thrawn.  Lets not risk American soldiers lives on Iran and Syria, lets just drop one big freaking nuke on Damascus and one on Tehran.   :D

Then lets promise the same to any country that sponsor terrorism, or has any future terrorists attack us carrying their passport.

Good idea Thrawn.   :aok

dago

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2004, 06:04:37 PM »
Please enlighten me if you will, If I am wrong please tell me . It sounds to me like the liberals once again want us to wait until Iran has the bombs of md,then when the liberals themselves feel threaten they will want to send them in. let me see now/or soon,1500 may die.....later possible that 100000 may die.

bondi ..the only reason the insurgents are hurting us is once again our hands have been tied. N ot completely like Vietnam but somewhat so.