Author Topic: Kerry and pizza  (Read 554 times)

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2004, 09:07:41 AM »
Let's see.  In this story, Kerry not only treats a pilot like a piece of trash, but he treats a military pilot like a piece of trash.  So now we've not only covered how he's an elitist scumbag, but also how he despises members of the armed forces.  Two birds with one stone.

Then notice that the e-mail is a chain-letter (which is how "I'm confident that in approximately 15 minutes this article will be in the inboxes of every resident of the free world and maybe even a few people in France" translates to Internet language).

Then notice how it ends with a nice bit of moralizing and commentary where it states: "Your choice folks. Elections in November. You want a mega-millionaire ego-maniac it's-all-about-me crew-eating-pizza-ite like Kerry or maybe a Green Party candidate like Ralph Nader? Or, God forbid, maybe even re-elect George Bush, a nice God fearing Christian bent on protecting us from terrorist attacks on US soil?"

I'm a bit baffled.  How does Kerry eating a crew's pizza equate to his not being bent on preventing terrorist attacks on US soil?  Did I miss something?

If it walks like a duck, and if it quacks like a duck, then it's probably a duck.  This is manufactured nonsense even if Kerry is an elitist salamander.  The likely reason that Snopes can't substantiate the story one way or another is because they haven't confirmed the existence of a Chris Thomas flying for the Air Force out of Okinawa.  Incidentally, what rank did Mr. Thomas hold?  What kind of plane?  What year?  That lack of information makes confirming this story difficult.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2004, 09:16:36 AM »
Not only that, but the "alledged" pilot never even identified what type of pizza it was. Pepperoni? A Combo?

There's too many unanswered questions for me to believe this...nonsense.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Kerry is an elitist salamander
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2004, 09:19:04 AM »
I second that !!!
no if there..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2004, 11:09:09 AM »
W04

Offline MrCoffee

• Silver Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2004, 11:20:39 AM »
Well when I was sixteen and taking a student driving course (like I needed it), my driving instructor claimed to be former AirForce. He claimed that he used to work with SR71s and that they could not produce them anymore because somehow they had lost the plans on how to build the engines. Thats top seceret so dont tell anyone. For many years I believed that. Just goes to show you that you cant believe everything you hear.

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2004, 04:42:57 PM »
Originally posted by Saintaw
I always find this comment about the BJ in the whitehouse funny... I wonder which one of you would actualy turn an offer like that down. I know I wouldn't ... so what's the point?

The point is some folks believe in marraige, commitment
and do not abuse their power, do you believe no one would turn down the bJ? Not only that but some folks would not even entertain that thought for more than 5 seconds. Especialy(you would think) someone with presidential powers.

Levi, sure its trash and undetermined
But No one eats my crews pizza and gets away with it:D
And the pilot in command could have told kerry, too bad sir we aint lifting off  (wonder how long that guy would have kept his ticket) But still he was in charge not kerry
But I admited I posted this because I dont like Skerry

Demaw I didnt read yer second post I was running late for work
Hope I didnt step on yer toes to hard.

Saintaw, Check 6

Offline J_A_B

• Gold Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2004, 09:22:06 PM »
"I wonder which one of you would actualy turn an offer like that down."

I would say that anyone who thinks he WOULDN'T turn down such an offer is both foolish and spineless.  Or....possibly has simply never been presented with such an offer.

Not only do I turn down such offers, If I was caught doing that sort of thing on the job (unthinkable since I'm not stupid enough to do it) then I'd almost immediately lose my job and could never work in my field again.   I'd also lose my wife and probably most of my belongings in the divorce.  

And...if I was such a worthless scumbag....I'd deserve it.

It's the "Three B's" that kill careers--Booze, Bribes and Broads.  Seems like some politicans think they're exempt (and if the public lets them get away with it...I guess they are).

J_A_B

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2004, 10:29:52 PM »
Were there anchovies on that pizza? And could you even BUY Pizza- let alone anchovies- in Southeast Asia.

Your phony Air Force "pilot" would have been more believable had he claimed Kerry and his staff ate their fish heads and rice but noooooo, he had to dumb it down so that even short bus Neo Cons can understand it.

Pizza.....  mmmmmmmm......

You buncha Homer Simpson wannabees. :mad: