« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2005, 02:10:28 PM »
Same happens with bombers.  Its the drones that are not affected
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
P51
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2005, 01:37:40 PM »
I can testify to the awesomeness of the P51D with only 4 guns.  Filth can testify how good it is too :aok .

He was in a N1k following an La7 home.  I dropped in fully expecting to blow past his N1k and go for the la7.  But they did this turn thing in which I'd cross right infront of the N1k.  Yes Filth, some of us actually pay attention to what's going on.  So I went up, Filth couldn't reach me.  I came back down and stuck right on Filth's 6.  EIther he wasn't turning that well, or I was just doing something right, but I stuck to him and killed him.

Next, I gained some alt again and went back to the enemy base.  I kill 2 more planes and start to head off to get some seperation and altitude.  I turn back and make a tigh upward turn in which an La7 hits me mid air and takes off right elevator and ailerion.  So I go balls to the wall running mode (I'll fight as long as I still have my pieces in tact).  However, my escape route was cut off.  So on the way home, I got a vulch as I passed over the enemy base.  I was doing 350 on the deck with 1 F4u, 1 F6f and another plane trailing me.  Filth in his N1k cut off to the right, further screwing me out of escaping, so I go for 5 feet off the ground running.  The F4u unloaded his entire ammo and finally knocks my wing off.

I give the 4 gun P51 a thumbs up!
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"