Author Topic: T3h F6f!  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
T3h F6f!
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2005, 12:38:23 PM »
Thanks for the info again Leftfoot.

I will have to start looking around more for a good deal on the CH gear. Altho the prices all seem to be close. And not a cheap investment either.

I'll most likely end up getting them soon.

Thanks for all the comments on the films guys. It was only a matter of time and ping after ping on each of our planes before someone went down.

Wadke was just in the right place at the right time or wrong place at the wrong time for me to get a solid hit on his wing.

And yes, after the fight I needed an everything break... Drink, bathroom, drink, snack,another drink,  mental and a short nap break before i could fly again.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
T3h F6f!
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2005, 12:46:36 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
I will have to start looking around more for a good deal on the CH gear. Altho the prices all seem to be close. And not a cheap investment either.  

Amen on that!! I've never spent that much on a stick/throttle, let alone on a rudder pedals system!

While I know it'd be waaaay better than the twisty stick I have, I just can't afford such things. I am forced (like many) to make-do with twisty-stick-action.

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
T3h F6f!
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2005, 01:22:15 PM »
I use MS Sidewinder Precision Pro 2 just to say.

Offline jodgi

• Nickel Member
      • http://forum.mercair.net
T3h F6f!
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2005, 01:34:49 PM »
pffft... sticks schmicks...

I've invested a four digit number of US dollars in my HOTAS setup, and I still suck.

Please fix this bug in AH! I'm beaten by ppl who fly with their keyboard for crying out loud! It's a bug, BUG I tell ya.

Offline RightF00T

• Silver Member
T3h F6f!
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2005, 02:23:38 PM »
Try E-bay Morph.  I got my rudder pedals for $64 all said and done.  I just happened to have that amount set aside for a treat.  They aren't USB but all I had to do was buy a converter at RadioShack for $16 and I was set.