Author Topic: SEGunner....Chivalry isn't dead <<S>>  (Read 1858 times)

Offline BALSUR

• Copper Member
SEGunner....Chivalry isn't dead <<S>>
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2005, 04:05:27 AM »
Jodgi, The 31st along with the SE's take alot of bases using only 4 to 6 people. That isn't a horde, you only see the horde on squad nights. We have taking 5 to 7 bases in a row with only 4 before so, the is some talent involved. Mostly luck though, because unless you have a horde 1 enemy can ruin the most perfect plan.

Offline jodgi

• Nickel Member
      • http://forum.mercair.net
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2005, 04:57:39 AM »
Originally posted by BALSUR
Jodgi, The 31st along with the SE's take alot of bases using only 4 to 6 people. That isn't a horde...

Agreed, that isn't a horde.

Originally posted by BALSUR ...the is some talent involved. Mostly luck though, because unless you have a horde 1 enemy can ruin the most perfect plan.[/B]

I'm confused... talent, luck and 1 enemy ruining the plan of 4-5 guys. What exactly is[b/] the talent?

I ask because this thread holds quite a bit of praise towards certain squads. What are we praising?...

...the fact that they're fun and likable guys?
...or some kind of elusive skill or talent? which I can't quite put my finger on.

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2005, 09:40:13 AM »
Im not saying we are the best, and what i ment is that when we roll in and smach a base, i mean we can cripple any airfield small, mediam, and large with anywhere from 4 to 8 guys.  Yes sometimes on squad nights we use overwhelimg numbers.  But most if not all the time, when a large mission is ib to any field, the enemy ups like mad to defened it.  This thread is about how the SE's are skilled, yet have class.  How people can you say will stop trying to shoot u down so that you can land re-arm and re-fuel??  Personally this is this the first time i have ever heard of this in the MA.  It happens all the time in h2h, but only because there are only 8 guys in there not 400.  If you dont like the 31st or SE's, well thats your opinion.  The 31st and SE's have theres.

Egle31st
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline jodgi

• Nickel Member
      • http://forum.mercair.net
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2005, 10:03:46 AM »
Originally posted by EagleEyes
How people can you say will stop trying to shoot u down so that you can land re-arm and re-fuel??  Personally this is this the first time i have ever heard of this in the MA.

Egle31st

Personally, I don't see the point. But if it gets your rocker going; more power to ya.

I appreciate that people behave themselves in the MA, but I would just scratch my head if someone would refrain from killing me out of some strange sense of "chivalry". A simple after vulching me on landing would do fine, thank you.

Originally posted by EagleEyes
If you dont like the 31st or SE's, well thats your opinion.

I don't have an opinion on the squads in question, they're probably nice guys. It's the hording I have an opinion on, there's a subtle, yet important difference.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2005, 10:40:52 AM »
This post had nothing to do with any squad (although the SE's seem to be a great bunch).....

This post doesnt have anything to do with "how to fly" in the MA.....

This post has nothing to do with anyones ruined cheerio's or other pet peeves....

It simply was an ackowlegement of one persons choice of action at one moment on one day that momentarily brought me back to what attracted me to on line flight sims so long ago.

nough said

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2005, 11:17:57 AM »
Your right humble, and im sorry if i or anyone else made this thread into a negative thing.  <> Humble!

Egle31st
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2005, 06:29:10 PM »
Howitzer,

Come on over big boy!      Sunshine and rainbows over on the Bish side all the time.      

Come on Howie you big stud muffin!    LOL!!!!!

Take care bro.    Your quite the character.

gunner