Author Topic: Fairness  (Read 1287 times)

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
Fairness
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2000, 12:54:00 PM »

Originally posted by Kieren:
No, don't trust them; hold them accountable.

Pick the one you think will be best, then watch everything he/she does. At the end of his/her term grade them with your vote.

Funny you should say that... i'd bet money that if clinton could run this time he would have won by a landslide.

------------------
Bartlomiej Rajewski
aka. Wing Commander fd-ski
Northolt Wing
1st Polish Fighter Wing
303 (Polish) Squadron "Kosciuszko" RAF
308 (Polish) Squadron "City of Cracow" RAF
315 (Polish) Squadron "City of Deblin" RAF

Turning 109s and 190s into scrap metal since 1998

Northolt Wing Headquarters

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Fairness
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2000, 01:03:00 PM »
 Getting mad at a liberal democrat, for acting like a liberal democrat. Is like getting mad at a dog for barking. What,s the point.

In a two party system you must rely on one party too keep the other honest. We can thank the republicans for clinton. They had him dead to rights, and potatod out (like most Americans) for a perceived stable economy. Also if they went down the accountability road. Well, things could get mighty rocky farther down.

We are not likely to get a Truman, or a Lincoln, very often. With God,s grace, we have always gotten them, when they were needed. Pray that our luck holds.

[This message has been edited by easymo (edited 12-05-2000).]

LJK Raubvogel

Fairness
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2000, 01:07:00 PM »

------------------
LJK_Raubvogel
LuftJägerKorps

Offline jihad

• Nickel Member
Fairness
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2000, 01:18:00 PM »
BS. I prosecuted many for perjury, lying under oath. 1 time in court does not give you the proper perspective. Try spending 15 years in court and then tell me what ya see.

It`s not BS-and it wasn`t one time in court.

If you read my post you would see this was a four year ordeal,with accusations of spouse abuse,child abuse,child molestation,drug abuse,etc.

I`ve been arrested and charged two times for violation of protective order/assault, had my daughter placed in a DHS custody three times due to child molestaton/abuse allegations against me,and ultimately lost custody of my daughter to the lying scumbag ex wife of mine.

She was caught lying under oath numerous times,failed to pay me child support in the amount of $16,000 dollars over a 3 year period and *never* recieved any punishment or even  harsh words for her behavior.

I`m speaking from personal experience-its not just an opinion,these are the facts! Our judicial system is a farce IMO.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Fairness
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2000, 03:10:00 PM »

Originally posted by jihad:
 Lying under oath is an *every* day occurence in the judicial system,you can be caught lying and absolutely nothing will be said or done about it,

I agree. So do we condone that or fight against it? Do we take a stand and say it's wrong or just say "everyone does it."?

It`s a damn shame to see whats happened to this countrys morals and integrity in the last 40 years,

I absolutely agree. That's why I speak out whenever I see it, regardless of individual or party.

Accept it or fight it. A personal choice.

[This message has been edited by Toad (edited 12-05-2000).]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
Fairness
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2000, 04:03:00 PM »
This one has been tough to stay out of and I have finally failed.

To me most politicians are without honor.

Some may have had some when first elected but it soon succumbs to money.
"Who has it and how can I get some of it?"

As far as Gore is concerned I believe he was born without honor and the "Let's count the votes till I win." fiasco is just confirmation of that belief.

Bush is an unknown and may fail miserably.

Gore has already done so and never should have been a candidate to begin with.

I am sure there are a few out there who disagree, no problem.

------------------
When did they put this thing in here and WTF is it for?