Author Topic: Mister Fork  (Read 1330 times)

Offline XAKL

• Copper Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2005, 11:49:08 PM »
typical runkyuk, thats all he does is run. you can find him at 22k when the fight is below 8k and he'll cherry pick you in the fastest ride. then if you come anywhere near co-alt with him he runs until you are both out of fuel. thanks for posting the screenie. after being on the same side of his antics enough I well understand why you would switch to smack down his tard arse. I would have done the same. funny stuff wtg.

Storch

Storch U dumbArse that's exactly the way you fight!!!  I've witnessed you running like a little ***** too!! So kongkyuk didn't do anything more cowardly than you.   You are pathetic and I enjoy killing your sorry arse everytime I go up.  I wish Fork could highlight your cpid  so I could single you out everytime..... baahahhahaaahahhaahhaa

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2005, 12:46:18 AM »
spoken like someone who knows storch in person! :D
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2005, 04:59:09 AM »
Originally posted by Grits
The sad part Del is they arent really even big fish in that small pond even though proclaim themselves as such.

LMAO I love how grits has started acting big and bad and thinking hes hot **** ever since he joined the BKs:rofl Its almost as funny as watching runkyuk whine on ch.200 and the BBS about how he got fraged after being himself. I bet if CT didnt have any base capure then he would leave. Because that all he does goes in there when he knows no one will be on and milks untill some one does come on then he leaves. And yes if KS is off Ill frag as many times as I want after all its my 14.95.  HTCs not ganna ban people for doing something that happens in the DA every single day. BTW kongkyuk TA or DA any time since your better then me and you can pwn me lmao mabey after you die in the DA ill take you to the TA and teach you some stuff.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

Mister Fork
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2005, 05:04:01 AM »
XAKL?  what's your in game name?  I can be found well below 8k.  your arse is what you sit on.  your elbow is about 18" from the tip of your middle finger.  you can find an elbow for each arm, assuming you aren't the victim of some deformity.

storch

Mister Fork
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2005, 05:05:19 AM »
Originally posted by mechanic
spoken like someone who knows storch in person! :D
really?

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2005, 05:40:56 AM »
only messing, storch is a fun fight when he's in a good mood.

he doesnt like anyone being friendly or reasonable though, makes him start getting all twitchy and chit.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2005, 08:36:18 AM »
And yes if KS is off Ill frag as many times as I want after all its my 14.95.

Speaks volumes ...

HTCs not ganna ban people for doing something that happens in the DA every single day.

Don't confuse the two and don't presume what HT will or will not do ... you might be surprised.

And the CT is a ghostown ... I wonder why ?
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2005, 08:38:16 AM »
Wow what a firestorm the JG have started!

If you all go back to my original post.

Hey

I'm not going to mention any names so noone gets in trouble, but some Lweenies are shooting you down as a frendly after they get killed. They wait in the field gun and shoot you when you try to land. This has happened to me and several others.

Would you mind putting the killshooter back on to stop this?

I didn't mention any names, just a simple request.
but as it seems we all know the JG

storch

Mister Fork
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2005, 09:13:14 AM »
wow!! it seems that you like stirring the pot even more than I do runkyuk.

1. I wasn't there....but
2. you precipitated the fragging
3. your irksome personality annoyed a non regular so much so that the player switched to frag you.
4. TK who is always ready to join in controversy then also frags you
5. you whine on the BBS

how am I doing so far?

ask to join the BVSS.  they love lowbrow amoeba slimepit dwellers such as yourself.  I'm sure your knucles are calloused sufficiently and you have more than enough hair on your palms.  it should be a perfect fit.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2005, 09:49:43 AM »
Originally posted by Kongkyuk
Wow what a firestorm the JG have started!
If you all go back to my original post.
Hey
I'm not going to mention any names so noone gets in trouble, but some Lweenies are shooting you down as a frendly after they get killed. They wait in the field gun and shoot you when you try to land. This has happened to me and several others.Would you mind putting the killshooter back on to stop this?
I didn't mention any names, just a simple request.
but as it seems we all know the JG

LMAO  I know why you hate JG54 so much and thats because we didnt let you join our squad. And BTW you started this crap with your Im better then you but I wont come down from 15K crap, but I can understand because you dont want to die and loose your #1 rank. The DA offer still stands theres no rank in there so you dont have to worry about that.

Another thing Pooface isnt in JG54 hes in a spitfire squad.

And slapshot I dont think HTC gives a crap about the CT or the DA, and thoer ganna need as many accounts as they can get after ToD comes out and becomes a flop like CT did.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 09:53:15 AM by Larry »
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2005, 10:53:58 AM »
If its such a flop, why fly it TK?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 10:56:27 AM by Slash27 »