Author Topic: 421 SQN standing down  (Read 429 times)

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
421 SQN standing down
« on: June 05, 2006, 01:11:30 AM »
After 5 years, the last 2 pretty much inactive due to conflicting work schedules(90% CO related) 421 is standing down. We had alot of fun together and at full strenght (13 IIRC) we created alot of havoc, and helped take a few maps.

this went out on SQN email:

To my Boys:

Gentlemen, it is with a heavy heart that I impart this news to you.  421 has been inactive for over a year, and unfortunatley I don't see an end in sight. (or a rebirth). My work schedule just doesn't  allow any free time to the point where we can operate as a unit anymore.

It has been my extreme pleasure and priviledge to be associated with you all, and i wish each and every one of you the very best in AH, and indeed, all your lifes adventuires.

I have always been proud, and felt priviledged to fly with each and every one of you. Any SQN would be lucky to have you as a member, and each of you are capable of taking a leadership role wherever you go.

Should any of you need a "wingie" and see me online (pretty rare nowadays), give a yell to an old CO. I would be proud to fly your wing.

cheers,

RTR CO 421 SQN RCAF (Stood down)
The Damned

Offline jeebuz421

• Zinc Member
421 SQN standing down
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 09:15:51 PM »
Sir, it is with a heavy heart that I write at this time. I fully understand your decision regarding the squadrons status and would like to add my support to you at this sad time.
  It has been a privelege and an honour to have served under you. My expertise, knowledge and skills are all attributed to the patient and learned training that you emparted to me. Many thanks, Sir. As well you have passed to me the ethics necessary to suceed and hold ones head high in not only this sim, but in every day life. A truer (if that is a word) gentleman I have never met.
  Again, Sir, it has been an absolute hoot!!! Yet I firmly believe that 421 will ride and rule again. Until then, Sir, look for me to wing with you any time. I will follow you into the jaws of Hell!!!

I remain, Sir, your most humble and obedient servant

Jeebuz

Hi Ziggi Zumba