Author Topic: This is horrifying  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2006, 11:39:59 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda
So far they set up bombs (someone set up us the bomb) in Moskow subway.

I don't want to get killed going home in the evening.

THEY blew up two apartment houses in the South of Moscow in 1999. They killed 300+ sleeping innocent people.

THEIR leaders live in the UK and US now.

I want to see all of them killed with a Russian bayonet. Bayonet. Like pigs. You guys, and your "democratically elected" governments, gave shelter to people responsible for this mass-murders. Evidence from an Orthodox priest who had his fingers cut off by Ahmat Zakayev was not enough for British justice to blame him, so the bastard still has a "political asylum" in the UK. Justice you say?

If you speak about "war on terror" - then let's work together. Let's hang the bastards and stop thinking about "political benefits".

Russian Federation follows a death-penalty moratory, that's why Euros don't accept us. **** them. We still have a death-penalty, and I want to see Shamil Basayev killed by a knife or a bayonet, like a pig. We don't execute ordinary criminals, but we kill a person who ordered a maternity hospital to be captured in 1995. Maternity hospital! He's not a human. Bayonet. Like a pig. Horrible death for a Moslim.

I agree.   Also, as you already know, Shamil Basayev is dead.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
This is horrifying
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2006, 11:53:32 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda
If you speak about "war on terror" - then let's work together. Let's hang the bastards and stop thinking about "political benefits".

Holy crap, Beard, what's happened to you? I actually agree with you 100%. In fact, I even agreed with your subsequent statements regarding bayonets and pigs...

Until we're ready to settle for nothing short of total victory, at whatever cost may come to the enemy and his allies(and yes, this includes all those so-called moderate Arabs and Muslims that do nothing besides smile and quietly nod their heads in satisfaction every time a Westerner is killed), we'll never make any headway in this 'war'.

As for the Iraqi question, the only thing horrifying about this situation is that we continue to voluntarily stay in that cesspit. Give them all the guns and ammo they need and leave them to finish each other off. Talks of restructuring and foreign aid can reconvene when they're collectively ready to shop at Wallmart, pay federal taxes and vote for the next American Idol.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 12:01:48 PM by Neubob »

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2006, 11:59:29 AM »
Originally posted by Neubob
Holy crap, Beard, what's happened to you? I actually agree with you 100%. In fact, I even agreed with your subsequent statements regarding bayonets and pigs...

Until we're ready to settle for nothing short of total victory, at whatever cost may come to the enemy and his allies(and yes, this includes all those moderate Arabs and Muslims that do nothing besides smile and quietly nod their heads in satisfaction every time a Westerner is killed), we'll never make any headway in this 'war'.

As for the Iraqi question, the only thing horrifying about this situation is that we continue to voluntarily stay in that cesspit. Give them all the guns and ammo they need and leave them to finish each other off. Talks of restructuring and foriegn aid can reconvene when they're collectively ready to shop at Wallmart, pay federal taxes and vote for the next American Idol.
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
This is horrifying
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2006, 12:54:45 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
I haven't seen anything in the new Constitution that deals with firearms at all. Have you?

Exactly
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2006, 01:30:58 PM »
Originally posted by Dago
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.

Why?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 01:38:25 PM by MP4 »
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Momus--

• Nickel Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This is horrifying
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2006, 02:03:43 PM »
Originally posted by Brenjen
And terrorism is not up across the globe, get real.

Your own State Department begs to differ.

Link.

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2006, 06:29:16 PM »
That is a report from over a year ago & it includes attacks in Iraq & Afghanistan as terrorism which to be fair, are really acts of partisan resistance to occupation for the most part. It's my opinion the violence happening in a war zone, should not be considered "terrorism". They did not report that violence in the initial report; and rightly so, but had to revise it because of political pressure.

Also, that is a link to a washington post article; not a State Dept. report.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2006, 07:30:42 PM »
That is a report from over a year ago & it includes attacks in Iraq & Afghanistan as terrorism which to be fair, are really acts of partisan resistance to occupation for the most part. It's my opinion the violence happening in a war zone, should not be considered "terrorism". They did not report that violence in the initial report; and rightly so, but had to revise it because of political pressure.

Just curious if you consider car bombs blowing up in crowded marketplaces,  near lines of police recruits and at polling stations to be partisan resistance?  That is where most of the deaths are occuring in Iraq today.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Momus--

• Nickel Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2006, 03:47:21 AM »
That is a report from over a year ago

I take it you've not looked at the 2005 report issued in April this year then? You know what? It gets worse..

2005 state Dept statistics.

The 2005 report gives a total of 11,111 terrorist attacks worldwide.  This is limited to attacks on non-combatants only.

The 2004 report refered to by the Washington Post gives no statistical analysis at all, which is the main complaint of the article. However if we look at the 2002 report, it supplies an annual total of terrorist incidents of 199 for the year.

2002 state Dept statistics

2002: 199 incidents.
2005: 11,111 incidents.

To be fair, the two reports use differing methodologies, with the 2005 report applying a broader definition of terrorism, but that is still a significant increase in three years by any possible stretch.  
& it includes attacks in Iraq & Afghanistan as terrorism which to be fair, are really acts of partisan resistance to occupation for the most part. It's my opinion the violence happening in a war zone, should not be considered "terrorism".

Read again. Attacks on US troops are not included in the figures. Also, according to the 2005 report, attacks on civilians in Iraq account for 31% of the total. Attacks in Afgahanistan represent less than 4.5%. So out of the masssive increase as discussed above, only just over 35% of these are taking place in these so-called warzones. So much for the "flypaper theory"..

So what? Are you claiming that the article is inaccurate in its summarising of the State Dept report in question? If so, how? Details please.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 03:55:26 AM by Momus-- »