Author Topic: This is horrifying  (Read 1301 times)

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Re: Re: This is horrifying
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2006, 05:18:58 PM »
Originally posted by Dago
Have you posted your horrified responses to the bombing of the mosques by Sunnis?  The bombings and beheadings by the Sunnis?

It's all horrible.  But the Sunnis have been at the forefront of the slaughter, where was your indignation then?

this was going on for 100's of years.  Saddam is/was the only man who could control the heathens.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Re: This is horrifying
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2006, 05:41:56 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Saddam had let the people posess weapons. Bloody dictator wasn't afraid of people turning their arms against him.

Go figure.

Yes he was, otherwise he wouldn't have gassed the Kurdish village in the '80s, conducted mass executions of Shi'ites in the south after the 1st Gulf War or imprisoned/tortured or executed countless thousands of other Iraqis during his reign of power.

Saddam was basically a despot just like your very own Stalin was.  It was that same fear that led Stalin to kill hundreds of thousands of your own countrymen.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: This is horrifying
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2006, 06:24:46 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Yes he was, otherwise he wouldn't have gassed the Kurdish village in the '80s, conducted mass executions of Shi'ites in the south after the 1st Gulf War or imprisoned/tortured or executed countless thousands of other Iraqis during his reign of power.

Saddam was basically a despot just like your very own Stalin was.  It was that same fear that led Stalin to kill hundreds of thousands of your own countrymen.

ack-ack

I might be wrong, but I though Stalin was pretty widely credited with killing about 20 million.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
This is horrifying
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2006, 06:29:57 PM »
Yep and with the "advise" of the Nazi's purged almost his entire officer corps.  Boy, I bet the Germans were laughing after they pulled that one off.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2006, 06:32:45 PM »
That was Heydrich, right?
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: This is horrifying
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2006, 06:48:09 PM »
Originally posted by Dago
I might be wrong, but I though Stalin was pretty widely credited with killing about 20 million.

More than that I thought. Last I heard the tally attributed was like:

Hitler et al: 30 million

Stalin et al: 60 million

Mao zedong et al: 80 million (or more)

Those numbers are not direct copy & paste; just an iirc from memory. I have to agree with Boroda about one thing, terrorists should be eliminated no matter who they strike. I was as angry about the attack on that school & the one where the gas was used in the movie theatre as I have ever been by an attack on the U.S.

And terrorism is not up across the globe, get real.

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2006, 07:13:09 PM »
Hitler + Stalin :D
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Gunston

• Zinc Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2006, 07:29:43 PM »
This is truly sad if this trend continues Iraq with a current violent death rate of 27 per 100k people may one day be as dangerous as New Orleans (pre-Katrina) with 53/100k or Rio with 82 killings everday or 55/100k. How about Cloumbia with 63/100k or maybe they could beat out the Caribbean paradise of Jamaica with 32/100k. They may even be able to make the UN study of violence list which currently list the worlds most violent countries as 1. Scotland, 2. England, 3. Wales.  Not trying to suggest that Iraq is not a dangerous place to be, just trying to keep the hype and politics about the war in perspective with the facts.

And yes Iraqi males are allowed 1 AK-47 per household, but it should be noted most of  the worlds most dangerous cities have very strict gun control laws (Mexico for instance will put you in prison for the possession of a single bullet, but has very high murder rates) strict gun laws have never and will never lead to lower murder rates.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 08:05:09 PM by Gunston »

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2006, 11:16:58 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Islam is a viscious dog religion.  Worst religion on the planet.

i agree %100.

However,radical Islam doesn't hold a candle to the terror inflicted by the Bush/Christian Fundamentalist/Saudi(Bin Laden) alliance.

How many dead Iraqi's are there now?  vs How many victims of Islamic terrorism world wide?...What do you think is more?

Worst religion on the planet(Islam)?..Yes,definitely.

Viscious dogs?..The whole Bush Clan...GWB,GB(sr) and even Grandpa Bush(check out his business dealings with the Nazi's during WW2..while his son was fighting them)

Scary indeed.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2006, 12:38:09 AM »
Originally posted by SirLoin
i agree %100.

However,radical Islam doesn't hold a candle to the terror inflicted by the Bush/Christian Fundamentalist/Saudi(Bin Laden) alliance.

How many dead Iraqi's are there now?  vs How many victims of Islamic terrorism world wide?...What do you think is more?

Worst religion on the planet(Islam)?..Yes,definitely.

Viscious dogs?..The whole Bush Clan...GWB,GB(sr) and even Grandpa Bush(check out his business dealings with the Nazi's during WW2..while his son was fighting them)

Scary indeed.

4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 01:37:43 PM by MP4 »
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2006, 01:54:14 AM »
Ever seen the movie Hotel Rwanda?  Sounds like the same story all over again.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
teh worstest lerigon
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2006, 02:41:22 AM »
back in the old days of precolonial africa there was this tribe that worship the shlong (not gay, they just knew what life was really all about).  
When a dude died, cut off his dong & nail it to a tree.  
image you're in africa in the summer & its hot as - damn its just hot as africa in the summer & every time you want to sit in the shade theres some septugenarian crank dangling over you.  
the tree werent just decorated for xmas, but 24/7/365.245 every tree got dried out decaying sausages swinging in the breeze.

thats the worst religon

Offline Momus--

• Nickel Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2006, 03:32:28 AM »
Originally posted by lukster
..impotence.... We get it...

Thanks for sharing; talk to a physician maybe?

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2006, 08:09:17 AM »
Originally posted by SirLoin

Yeah! Those damn Nazis even shot Bush in the south Pacific!!!!:furious

:rolleyes:

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2006, 11:29:09 AM »
radical Islam doesn't hold a candle to the terror inflicted by the Bush/Christian Fundamentalist/Saudi(Bin Laden) alliance.
====
Sounds like the Mujahideen have found a new poster boy :rolleyes:
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns