Author Topic: In the beginning, there was  (Read 792 times)

Offline volvo744

• Zinc Member
In the beginning, there was
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 08:39:28 AM »
I always up at semi-capped and "capped" fields. It is interesting to watch. If you manage to get up, you can generally fly to the outskirts of the base, and develop some E to gain on the planes diving on the base to vulch, and nail em from the side/tail depending on the turn they take. I only get a few, though, because invariably, very few other countrymen are doing the same, so the vulchers turn it into a game of lemmings and mouse, some auger, eventually I get shot down. If more did this, it wouldn't be so easy to capture, as you say. I'm not that good a pilot, but when vulching, saucer eyes cause funny things to happen, and uppers sometimes can help defend a base merely by upping; they neglect the town, try to vulch, some succeed, some auger, some get shot down, but the guy in the M3/C47 gets left to die. Enjoyable results, since the death is merely cartoon plane and I can up a new one, but the troops IB take ALOT longer to return, if at all. :aok

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 08:43:29 AM »
Originally posted by volvo744
I always up at semi-capped and "capped" fields.  

Volvo that doesn't surprize me. You folks from New Hampsta aint the sharpest knives in the drawer. :rofl

Hey...we should meet up at BJ's sometime for pretzel sticks and slurpies :aok

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2006, 08:45:00 AM »
Did I mention that the folks behind the wheel over your way are the worst drivers on the planet? :furious

Offline volvo744

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2006, 08:52:38 AM »
:rofl
If it was a silver turbo brick on I89, I plead the fifth. Or at the very least, it was in over drive. ;)
Too many moved here from Mass. Can't all drive on cow paths, you know.:D
Didn't know BJ's did that. Mainly, I hate West LEb. What a god awful bit of unguided traffic. We should do that, though. Are they the soft pretzels? Nothing like 'em, having grown up on those in Pa. mmmmmmm Could buy them from guys in Philly at red lights, in paper bags. Probably no one does anymore, though. All afraid someone is going to try to poison them.

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2006, 09:35:21 AM »
Originally posted by Max
Did I mention that the folks behind the wheel over your way are the worst drivers on the planet? :furious

try driving in and around boston, it's worse

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2006, 09:49:42 AM »
Originally posted by moneyguy
try driving in and around boston, it's worse

Tell me about it. If we could get every Bostonian and his/her car to Baghdad, the iinsurgents would leave within hours :D

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2006, 09:51:08 AM »
Originally posted by Max
Tell me about it. If we could get every Bostonian and his/her car to Baghdad, the iinsurgents would leave within hours :D

:rofl

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2006, 09:51:15 AM »
Volvo the only food BJ's has are those mini pizzas spinning around under a heat lamp. They prolly been there for months :rofl