Author Topic: Ki-84 films for furballers.  (Read 760 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Ki-84 films for furballers.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 12:10:28 AM »
"Oh my god! You killed Kenny!"

I mean "Republic"!

:rofl

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 02:50:15 PM »
They also run for home and land well damaged :)

I was diving on a con that was busy chaseing a fellow countryman when I seen that yet another was turning into follow them so I switched targets to the last in line . Now I wasn't lined up to well and while I hit him pretty good with my guns I also hit him with my plane :(

After I got it trimed out and web on I was high tailing it for home with 4 red icons after me , hehe . I managed to get away from them all but a Ki61 that dove on me , he had some speed but he didn't really know how to fly around the trees yet in game .

I got it landed with the Jug that I hit and the Ki61 that was a proxy kill .

==============================================

Bat your a good shot , but you prove my point about holding fire till you see D200 (unless they go straight and lvl away) , those little D400 shots you make in the film don't look like they ever hit but when you finally get D200 you just take the plane apart or make it BLOW UP . Kill #3 right off the start of film shows this very well .

I have gotten to the point that I never shoot that far out anymore , not much point to really .

You guys had a nice bunch of Ki84 drivers :D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 04:24:07 PM by airspro »
My current Ace's High handle is spro

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 04:43:56 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
hey glad to get you out of a mk16, its too easy and people will just run from spit16s  anyhow :)

If that was directed at me, I've never liked the Mk XVI.  I have less than five online sorties in it, and those just to get a feel for it in combat.  I have tested it extensively offline though.

The only two Spitfires that have ever been on my favorites list are the Mk VIII and the Mk XIV.

I probably have more sorties in the Mosquito Mk VI than all other fighters in AH combined.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 07:49:24 PM »
sorry Karnak no sir, was directed at airspro, i should have quoted!

airspro again, yes i agree that shoting beyond 400yrds with the ki84 guns is not the same as 50cals or hispano cannon.

while thoese dead 6 shots are possible, i find it best to try to 'tap' just a few rounds out at a time, or you end up wasting all your cannon rounds in a few seconds of shooting for just one kill.

once you get up to 200 yrds, you can't miss and the damage is devastating.

wtg on landing with half a wing also!

Karnak again, i agree also with you on the spit8 and 14, both exceptionaly good aircraft.  i also love the mk9 and mk5 although i hardly fly the 5 anymore  for main arena use.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2007, 02:46:07 PM »
Karnak  , that was meant for me :) If you would have read a bit more above I was telling Bat thanks for helping me out of the Spit16 :)

I been flying the Ki84 quite a bit , more so after you told me (B@tfinkV) that if I got out of my Spit16 I and my con would both have more fun fights .

IMO Bat and Snaphook are a couple of nice guys that wing together and are very tough to beat . The best part of that is

couple of nice guys
My current Ace's High handle is spro