Author Topic: an update please  (Read 3722 times)

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
an update please
« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2007, 12:50:20 PM »
No it is the acting of a newbie.And that newbie does not know how to play that game.We must not tell him he's a dweeb but invite him into TA and help him learn some acms.
Unless he's an experienced player acting like a dweeb

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
an update please
« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2007, 12:52:10 PM »
Originally posted by scottydawg
Recently FSO got a black eye from a side CO gaming the game and assuming the ambiguity of a rule meant his side could tactically exploit it (instead of asking for a clarification). Ruined it for a lot of people.

I hope your not talking about the bombers that went feet wet early.  That was a mistake, he didn't tactically exploit anything.  He followed the orders & rules that he was emailed, Nefarious changed the rules and posted them on this forum instead of emailing them to the C.O.  So because our C.O didn't see the new orders on the forum he followed the orders he had which he thought were the correct rules.  If this isn't the incident your talking about then just ignore.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Re: an update please
« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2007, 09:23:58 PM »
Originally posted by jaxxo
i know a number of you have been here a long time...my memory is pretty good but I have a hard time keeping up with the uber shadez accounts..feel free to post if you know any...my most wanted are..

Birdo....

50cals

and Jonny RA

I will offer up DRdingle as Drwang AKA ...hmm i think is Ruaml?  

see what i mean ive lost it :P

Free beer for throwin your squaddy shadez under the bus!

Just to get it started I will throw stang under the bus in a pic of his new uber shadez  

OMFG

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl  OZ
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID