Author Topic: trial 2 weeks  (Read 392 times)

Offline sirgazza

• Zinc Member
trial 2 weeks
« on: July 06, 2007, 02:59:49 AM »
just  joined my  son on a 2 week trial  he  logged on and it  said ya  trial  has  expired??  any ideas  guys??

Offline MWL

• Nickel Member
trial 2 weeks
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 03:29:34 AM »
Greetings,

If you have used the 2 week intro before (for yourself) from the same email or IP address the filter probly believes you are trying to get a second set of 2 weeks free.

May not be true, but that would be my guess.

Regards,

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
trial 2 weeks
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 03:59:01 AM »
you can not get a second two week free trial on the same Modem. Each modem has its own IP address that Hitech Creations Logs and stores that information. This is why you can not do a two week free trial for your son.

If you and your son use the same computer and can not afford a second computer, why not let him fly on your account. :D
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
trial 2 weeks
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 09:31:15 PM »
Originally posted by LTARkilz
you can not get a second two week free trial on the same Modem. Each modem has its own IP address that Hitech Creations Logs and stores that information. This is why you can not do a two week free trial for your son.

If you and your son use the same computer and can not afford a second computer, why not let him fly on your account. :D

Not all modems get assigned static IP addresses. Dial-ups and most (from where im from at least) ADSL connections get assigned new addresses the next time they connect. Granted ADSL wont re-connect as often as a dial-up, but you normally wont keep an IP address for very long.

Use your son's email address too.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 09:34:17 PM by Spatula »
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
trial 2 weeks
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 10:12:11 PM »
Errrrm, probably the mac address Ltarkilz was on about....a unique identifier for each bit of equipment on the net.........

Wurzel (sorry, its early and I'm being all geeky)
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.