Author Topic: Load Sheep  (Read 920 times)

Offline opposum

• Probation
  • Nickel Member
lol
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 04:21:29 PM »
there should be a farm or something we can pen the seep in and gard it with tanks and if an enemy comes and steels one the would bring it back to there farm and put it in there pen and do that back and forth that would be fun :lol :lol :lol :lol :rofl :rofl :rofl
/_|o[____]o
[1---L-OllllllO-
()_)()_)=°°=)_)

Offline SAS_KID

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/saskid
Load Sheep
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 08:26:20 PM »
PETA= People Eating Tasty Animals
Quote from: hitech on Today at 09:27:26 AM
What utter and compete BS, quite frankly I should kick you off this bbs for this post.

The real truth is you do not like the answer.

HiTech

Offline Martyn

• Nickel Member
Load Sheep
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 04:09:19 AM »
OK OK OK - enough said about sheep.

What we really need are pigs, and the larger highly perked porkers the better. I know they had them in WW2, and there weren't just a few either, so there's no excuses. We've got to have them, it's unfair that we only have sheep. Anyway, this will also give us a better reason to 'pork' fields. :aok
Here we are, living on top of a molten ball of rock, spinning around at a 1,000mph, orbiting a nuclear fireball and whizzing through space at half-a-million miles per hour. Most of us believe in super-beings which for some reason need to be praised for setting this up. This, apparently, is normal.

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Load Sheep
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 07:04:09 AM »
I love it, awesome idea!

Now the knights have something else to do besides lose resets. We can rustle sheep while the bish/rooks are taking our bases!

Offline Martyn

• Nickel Member
Load Sheep
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 07:31:46 AM »
'rustle' is a ewe-phamism :lol
Here we are, living on top of a molten ball of rock, spinning around at a 1,000mph, orbiting a nuclear fireball and whizzing through space at half-a-million miles per hour. Most of us believe in super-beings which for some reason need to be praised for setting this up. This, apparently, is normal.

Offline b56

• Copper Member
Load Sheep
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 08:49:45 AM »
What is so special about sheep??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline opposum

• Probation
  • Nickel Member
:)
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2007, 10:19:48 AM »
awesome idea martyn, yea we need pigs on here, more guts on the windshield when you run them over !!! lol no ignore that but yea great idea we need pigs on here  :lol :lol :lol :aok
/_|o[____]o
[1---L-OllllllO-
()_)()_)=°°=)_)

Offline G0ALY

• Nickel Member
Load Sheep
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2007, 01:30:30 PM »
Originally posted by b56
What is so special about sheep????????????????????????????

I have a list of 137 reasons why sheep are better than Women… But in keeping with Rule #7 I will not post any of them in this forum.

However, I do like the idea of being able to capture the enemy’s sheep!
We could do it in vehicles, or by landing next to them in two-seater aircraft. Then when you click on the map we could all see how many sheep each country is in possession of.

Anything to put the fun back into the game!
My password at work had to contain exactly 8 characters… I chose Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Offline Martyn

• Nickel Member
Load Sheep
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2007, 04:28:51 PM »
...and therefore we need sheep dogs too!

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Load Sheep
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 08:43:53 PM »
Originally posted by Martyn
...and therefore we need sheep dogs too!

bring in ze pigs!

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp