Author Topic: V-base wire mesh fence?  (Read 1943 times)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Re: General Policy
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2008, 07:02:27 PM »
Originally posted by MORAY37
No, what you do is worse.  You find a programming flaw and then sit outside the VH

i still have not seen skuzzy call this a programing flaw.

... (how this isn't spawn camping to you...:rolleyes: )

did i say i didnt spawn camp  NO

in a spot where the enemy can't put rounds on you, (and therefore have no chance of having fun) but you can sytematically kill them.

isnt that the point of the game. is to find a spot where your enemy cant put rounds on you.

Spin it however you want, I call you a cheat...just the same as the guys who turn down their graphics to see through objects. You are using a known quirk to screw up everyone's fun.

i will say it again if its a cheat then let skuzzy put his pwn on me. i am not trying to spin anything. i saw this being done once and had to see if it worked. it did thought it was rather funny at first. then thought about it and was lame so i stopped.

as rules state if you are wanting to accuse someone of cheating DONT POST IT ON THE HTC BBS send it in to skuzzy.

I thought you were a better caliber player.. I was obviously wrong. Stating two posts after your gloat that you have stopped your squad from doing it now will not change it. your old reputation... it's gone now.

first i dont really play this game to build my reputation. i play this game to have fun, and have been doing it for  a long time, and all that time i have been donig it little loud mouths like you have came and gone.

i really dont care how good you think i am or how good you think i sux.

personaly i think i sux i am still a noob. i still learn everyday how to fly bomb gv cause i sux.

now if you had any common sense you would let this thread DIE before skuzzy locks it.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
V-base wire mesh fence?
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2008, 01:23:20 AM »
I want skuzzy to lock it...then at least i know that my opinion as a multi year paying member is being taken seriously.

I want to see something done about stuff like this.

And, I'm not a little loudmouth kid.  I've been with this community since Air Warrior.  

I'm tired of seeing people like you ruin a good thing.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
Re: Re: General Policy
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2008, 06:58:40 AM »
Using terrain structures is ground combat.  You shouldn't expect someone to just sit out in the open and let you land rounds.

I came here to add my name to the list of folks pissed about the flaw with the Vbase fence.  I lost alot of kills last night to someone who was parked inside there.  I was staying off a Vbase, driving around and having good fights with people ( Shegotya, nice fights)  

Awe ... thanks :) Was fun!!

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
V-base wire mesh fence?
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008, 11:57:51 AM »
Moray, keep in mind that you're trying to have a gameplay ethics discussion with some tool who's already been banned at least once, for some other assinine stunt which he considered perfectly reasonable.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
V-base wire mesh fence?
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 12:58:10 PM »
Originally posted by Scca
I agree...

Kilz is a good guy and from what I have seen plays an honest game.  

I believe what he says.
:lol

He lit this fire, I say let the gamer burn.  Flame on gentlemen.

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: General Policy
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2008, 04:01:51 PM »

Spin it however you want, I call you a cheat...just the same as the guys who turn down their graphics to see through objects.  You are using a known quirk to screw up everyone's fun.

i dis agree, what killz does is just like spwn camping from bhind the hangar, and when people turn down thier graphics its just to get a slightly better view of wer GV's are. its not really cheating, is it???
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: General Policy
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2008, 04:16:34 PM »
Originally posted by uberslet
i dis agree, what killz does is just like spwn camping from bhind the hangar, and when people turn down thier graphics its just to get a slightly better view of wer GV's are. its not really cheating, is it???

Cheating..... no. Lame and gamey... yup.
See Rule #4

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
V-base wire mesh fence?
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2008, 04:21:42 PM »
That's a really good comparison- sitting behind a hangar in the open, and parking inside an object that allows you to shoot through it without being fired upon in return.

Wait, that's a stupid comparison.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
V-base wire mesh fence?
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2008, 04:34:06 PM »
Easy fix for htc to implement. Projectile originates from the breach instead of the muzzle.
See Rule #4

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: General Policy
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2008, 09:02:29 PM »
Originally posted by uberslet
Hmmm...somebody has 2nd account:noid
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: General Policy
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2008, 03:09:15 AM »
Originally posted by bj229r
Hmmm...somebody has 2nd account:noid

trying to accuse me of a second account is just stupid. i let anyone check my stats check my records check my IPs. i dont have second accounts. want to say something to that standard bj229r that needs to be brought to HTC staff members not the BBS.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Re: V-base wire mesh fence?
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2008, 06:18:34 PM »
What a tool.
Yeah  what an exploit!
 :salute
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/