Author Topic: Olympic Medals  (Read 506 times)

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
Re: Olympic Medals
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 05:00:22 PM »
It's a stupid rule.

That fact of the matter is, that whether you think it is stupid or not, the rule is in the books at this point.  If they did violate the rules, they should have their medals stripped.  Look at Marion Jones or other athletes that have thought the rules "stupid."  Maybe they wish they could turn back the clocks now.
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 05:10:00 PM »
well in gymnastics height and maturity play a major role. so a 14 year old is much smaller there for can do more tricks while inbounds. smaller the better most of the time. i mean not all 16 year olds are tall but on paper a 14 year old should be smaller.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline ODBAL

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2008, 05:15:00 PM »
well in gymnastics height and maturity play a major role. so a 14 year old is much smaller there for can do more tricks while inbounds. smaller the better most of the time. i mean not all 16 year olds are tall but on paper a 14 year old should be smaller.

And a 16 year old should be stronger, I'm no gymnastics expert but strength seems to be fairly important in gymnastics.
ODBAL

39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Armed & Lubricated)

Offline 68Wooley

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2008, 12:05:09 AM »
I've always gone with 'if you're good enough, you're old enough', but the rules are the rules.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2008, 12:20:31 AM »
I think Chinese hackers changed the programming so that 'floor deductions' dont apply to Chinese contestants.

Oriental females always look younger then they are so if you see one that looks old she is really old.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.