Author Topic: Unbelievable..  (Read 3055 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Unbelievable..
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2008, 03:01:32 PM »
utter BS. you really dont believe in standing up for oneself? or just people who hold a different position from yourself should hide away and not stand up for their beliefs.

put simply there are children playing this game and if the aryan brotherhood are allowed to carry on spouting their hate without any opposition, these children may start to believe that these attitudes are normal, and since unopposed, acceptable.

interesting to see so many "grow a thicker skin" or "just ignore it" type comments have been posted. I guess its easier to spread your message if theres noone opposing it.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Unknown

OK lets use an example......

Some moron calls me a racist. I KNOW I'm not a racist, ignore him, and the whole thing is defused. On the other hand I can"stand up for my self" cause more trouble, and get myself all worked up. In the process others get involved to either "help" me or the other guy feeding the situation more and more. Which way is better?

This is a game, 99% of the crap that you see on channel 200 is just that CRAP! if you have a hard time distinguishing between a game and reality then you have a few more problems you need to look into.

....oh and about not standing up for myself.... I just did  :aok
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 03:03:19 PM by The Fugitive »

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2008, 04:34:56 PM »
well......................... ............................. ....................maybe I've seen too many Death Wish movies but I have a hard time sitting there doing nothing. I say pull the machine guns out and start blasting.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2008, 05:04:08 PM »
See Rule #5
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 01:38:10 PM by Skuzzy »
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2008, 05:57:49 PM »
Loon- I believe it went farther than just obama, I do believe it was race specific banter...
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline AApache

• Nickel Member
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2008, 06:03:14 PM »
Just want to say brother that no matter what country .. :salute   YOU all ways have a wingman here family !!  :rock
Here in A.H. and in real life  . Hit me up next time your in town again T.W.  :salute
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 07:06:21 PM by AApache »
"WE WEREN'T ASSIGNED WE WERE REQUESTED"....Lt.Col.Benjamin O. Davis of the Tuskegee Airmen 

https://youtu.be/B2sDNT91Rzw

https://youtu.be/KaufhZv84Gk

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2008, 06:13:30 PM »
We knights can genuinely use you.

Last night (just as an example....

Bishops 114
Rooks   113
Knights  73

ROX

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2008, 06:54:03 PM »
Let it go Majtalon. Its not worth it. I have been down this road on AH many years ago. This conversation will just go around in circles with racism be countered by reverse racism. The easiest thing for you to do is just let it go.

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2008, 08:04:14 PM »
Affirmative.

This thread has already been discussed. Please lock it HTC or let it die. Thank ya gentlemen. And ya have a point jamusta.

But off the record:

Smokin, it wasn't about not liking obama, as stated above,  it went past obama. Hell i could care less if you didn't like obama, but the way it progressed into banter specifically directed at my ethical background is what started it.

I know the anti racism is everywhere i go, You gents don't have to preach to me that it's there, i know this. I haven't quit, but i won't fly for rooks anymore. I've already switched to knights, i know alot of people are asking what happened. It's over with, please just let it go.

:salute

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2008, 08:39:24 AM »
Fugitive is correct.

If your teflon, you let nothing effect you on the surface, nothing sticks.
After a while the monkeys get tired of throwing what monkeys throw and go find another target.

Meantime instead of arguing with them, spend that time turning film on, takeing screen shots, using the .report.
Marking the worst monkeys in your list of people to never check 6 or clear. Then go back to flying.

Isn't that what we are here for?

Offline 442w30

• Nickel Member
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2008, 11:19:29 AM »
You going to run some big bomber raids for Knight?  :)
Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time

"The plural of anecdote is no data."- statistician's axiom

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2008, 11:34:54 AM »
 :salute Talen, nice to see you're back in the game bud.

If you are interested in joining a squad, shoot me a PM bud.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline cat691

• Zinc Member
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2008, 11:45:49 AM »
Welp. Tonight's topic was...well I'll stay within guidelines.

Lost alot of friends, respect, & a entire squadron tonight. Good battle gentlemen. Shall be flying Knights starting this upcoming Tour.  :salute

On the other note, how's everyone this evening? Any news about those pesky la7s, spit 16s.... :noid

Welcome to Knitland sir :salute

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2008, 11:28:15 AM »
We knights can genuinely use you.

Last night (just as an example....

Bishops 114
Rooks   113
Knights  73

ROX

If you want more Knits then go to MW. There's always a horde taking one base after another and generally always out number everyone else.