Author Topic: Petition for Another 3 Country Channel  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
Re: Petition for Another 3 Country Channel
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2008, 06:35:13 PM »
[snip]
This new channel would ban the words Dweeb, Ho, Politics, Religion, Sexual Orientation, Feminine Products, N00b, Pwnd, <-----, Owns, etc. All the banter that normally takes place on ch. 200 would never exist on the new channel. The new channel would be a feel good channel, where the honor and respect that this video game deserves could shine the brightest.
[snip]

This is what would prevent it from becoming like 200.
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2008, 06:37:20 PM »
it will never happen  :aok
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2008, 06:48:29 PM »
Or.....HTC could ban idiot squads from their members spamming channel 2 with nonesense everytime one of them gets a system message  :furious

OINK!  :rofl
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 07:50:47 PM »
I thought that was what the .pm messages  were for  :noid.
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2008, 10:18:10 PM »
I would be happy if a new channel was created for the politics and the quoting of song lyrics.  Then ban those two things on 200.  Then 200 would be less annoying.

Durn straight! "we built this city" or community  and on rock and roll.  I mean "people are people" after all.  You would think people wouldn't call "the kommisar" just because "99 luft balloons" went by!  "C'mon eileen!" Grow a pair! This is "Our house!" after all.  "In your eyes" you act like folks would "want to pour some sugar on me!"  Heck no!  I'm like a "renegade that had it made and got hit for a bounty."  Nay!  "We are the champions my friend!"  Sure we have differences but its like "ebony and ivory..live together in pefect harmony..side by side on my piano...now why can't we?" :cool:
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2008, 10:31:09 PM »
Durn straight! "we built this city" or community  and on rock and roll.  I mean "people are people" after all.  You would think people wouldn't call "the kommisar" just because "99 luft balloons" went by!  "C'mon eileen!" Grow a pair! This is "Our house!" after all.  "In your eyes" you act like folks would "want to pour some sugar on me!"  Heck no!  I'm like a "renegade that had it made and got hit for a bounty."  Nay!  "We are the champions my friend!"  Sure we have differences but its like "ebony and ivory..live together in pefect harmony..side by side on my piano...now why can't we?" :cool:

Falc just because your a doctor doesn't mean that you should prescribe your narcotics. I'm pretty sure that its unethical for a doctor to self medicate in the doesage amounts you must obviously be taking!

good luck with those NA meetings

FLOTSOM
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2008, 06:35:39 AM »
Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket  -  how can anyone actually get emotionally rattled / upset over something that's said on 200?

If you're that overly sensitive and easily offended, then don't monitor 200 - or learn not to be such a squealing pansy man.  How old are these guys getting offended/upset over stuff said on 200?  I hope they aren't grown men, but it wouldn't surprise me.

most of whats said on 200 doesnt bug me .The only stuff that does is when it is very crude and there are children present .

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2008, 06:50:51 AM »

Pass the Marley. Your hogging it.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2008, 07:35:09 AM »
I would like to submit a petition to AH that would create another 3 country channel. This new channel, frequency to be determined, would allow some of our more 'sensitive' players to monitor. Things get said on 200 that are sometimes less than flattering. This new channel would ban the words Dweeb, Ho, Politics, Religion, Sexual Orientation, Feminine Products, N00b, Pwnd, <-----, Owns, etc. All the banter that normally takes place on ch. 200 would never exist on the new channel. The new channel would be a feel good channel, where the honor and respect that this video game deserves could shine the brightest. What do you guys think?

Any society that creates artificial serenity is doomed for termination.

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2008, 09:57:05 AM »
Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket  -  how can anyone actually get emotionally rattled / upset over something that's said on 200?once in a blue moon, i get bothered by it. generally, though, i find it pretty entertaining. i won't detune it, because i sometimes like to talk to other people on it. i do pity the folks that take it waaayyy too seriously though.

If you're that overly sensitive and easily offended, then don't monitor 200 - or learn not to be such a squealing pansy man.  How old are these guys getting offended/upset over stuff said on 200?  I hope they aren't grown men, but it wouldn't surprise me.i think most are.

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2008, 10:11:08 AM »
Apparently the Aces High community does not understand satire.

You beat me to it.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Helm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2008, 11:25:20 AM »
turn 200 off .....or squelch those who offend you ....problem solved

Helm ...out
XO of ^"^Nazgul^"^
Proudly serving since campaign #13
"No Rain?" ...."No Rainbow, baby!" ....Bootsey Collins 2009