Author Topic: 71st  (Read 1253 times)

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: 71st
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2009, 08:59:07 PM »
yes and always when he's alone and without his babysitter or whatever, seems like he thinks it's fun though. what kind of sick games do you trick him into?! you sick pervert biggles

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2009, 11:30:36 PM »
Not to hijack but a squaddie and I engaged them this evening. We are a pony squadron and there were 2 of us. I caught a pilot wound and stuck in the fight in between passing out. Those guys didn't gang us. They watched  each others back and kept the pressure on until they had had enough and so did we. In an eyeblink they were gone. Redtop that was a great fight and i'd love a copy of that film man! That fight was top notch.

<------- It looked something like this
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2009, 09:29:15 AM »
yes and always when he's alone and without his babysitter or whatever, seems like he thinks it's fun though. what kind of sick games do you trick him into?! you sick pervert biggles

They take advantage of my scarce knowledge of the language..... :noid

Oh, dear, what I wrote is really funny... at least I can honestly say I didn't know what I was doing! :rofl
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2009, 12:47:00 PM »
Not to hijack but a squaddie and I engaged them this evening. We are a pony squadron and there were 2 of us. I caught a pilot wound and stuck in the fight in between passing out. Those guys didn't gang us. They watched  each others back and kept the pressure on until they had had enough and so did we. In an eyeblink they were gone. Redtop that was a great fight and i'd love a copy of that film man! That fight was top notch.

(Image removed from quote.) <------- It looked something like this

I'll find it and PM ya and send it. BatfinkV may have it as well. It was a great fight. You guys in the 412th fly those ponies as a team about as good as anyone in the game...if not the best in the game. Great tactics and surviving all that was top notch flying.

<S> to you and Prayerz for such a great fight!!!!
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2009, 01:56:48 PM »
Sixgun it was amazing winging up from you two. When it got to 6 on 2 we decided you guys did not deserve to die. I'm about to post a new thread for it with the film link.
S!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2009, 05:51:38 PM »
Sixgun it was amazing winging up from you two. When it got to 6 on 2 we decided you guys did not deserve to die. I'm about to post a new thread for it with the film link.
S!
What he said^^^^^
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles