Author Topic: A8Moray ref CV command  (Read 2111 times)

Offline froger

• Silver Member
Re: A8Moray ref CV command
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2009, 12:31:57 AM »
a clear case of SWINE FLU !!!
frogs are people too

Offline Rattler

• Copper Member
      • www.unforgivenpilots.com
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2009, 04:58:14 AM »
ok.why would you send this to HTC?
SAPP

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2009, 07:24:38 AM »
What was the purpose of posting this thread?

To say as I all ready have that explaining a difference of opinion in a text buffer is rather difficult. Couple that with actually flying and fighting it gets harder.  It also doesn't help when the opening PM to me is somewhat sarcastic.

Unfortunately most folk have over looked what I thought was a reasonable explanation of my ethos to Cv command.  A tad to large for a text buffer don't you think.  If I was "green" at cv command, if I was unaware of the perils and pitfalls of attacking a defended base with 3x SB's, if I wasn't keeping tabs on the enemy strat and it's close by port then I think I would have given up command to the more knowledge or more informed player.  As none of these are the case he tuck offence when he altered the Cv's predetermined way point repeatedly, to park it up in defence of a vbase on the freakin conger from the enemy base the cv was to attack, I locked the cv with my name on it.  The bottom line is ..... if you don't like my decision .......get rank.

As for the screenie ....well!  What can I say that already hasn't.  I had rice, peas and roast chicken yesterday.  The peas were from a tin.  Just 2 minutes in the dinger...done.  The rice was also cheating.  Open the packet stand it in the microwave for 2 minutes...ding...done.  Now the fresh chicken was one and a half hours in the over.   The last 15 minutes I folded back the tin foil and basted the chicken with its own juices.  It was delicious.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2009, 10:05:16 AM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!