Author Topic: Keep the Advantage  (Read 1993 times)

Offline bcadoo

• Nickel Member
Re: Keep the Advantage
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2009, 01:04:37 AM »
When I'm fighting a many v. 1 I try and keep the bad guys on the same side of me if possible.  Reduces the load on the SA as well as required maneuvering. (basically like fighting 2 guys flying formation)

As has already been said but bears repeating....if you are one of the 'many' then work as a team and set up your runs against the lone ranger.  Very mediocre pilots can kill the best if they work together and have a plan.
The fight is the fun........Don't run from the fun!
"Nothin' cuts the taste of clam juice like a big hunk o' chocolate" - Rosie O'Donnell

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2009, 01:28:15 AM »
As has already been said but bears repeating....if you are one of the 'many' then work as a team and set up your runs against the lone ranger.  Very mediocre pilots can kill the best if they work together and have a plan.

If he already has 2-3 close on him then keep your E and watch for other bandits. :D
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2009, 06:47:55 AM »
Oh that's just crazy talk. 

The PROPER thing to do is dive in guns blazin'.  After all, if the guy in the 202 is already giving 3+ of your countrymen in Spits fits, he may actually win the fight or something.