Author Topic: Lucifer  (Read 10765 times)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Re: Lucifer
« Reply #300 on: July 31, 2009, 08:29:26 PM »
i cant agree with you on that akak if you are talking bout lucifer during a fight. i have fought him in the MA many of times and its always a good fight....turdknocker killed me LOTS!!! grrrrrrrr lucy!!! anyways...just had to put my 2 cents in ...that is all :)

good day  :salute
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #301 on: July 31, 2009, 08:45:08 PM »
i cant agree with you on that akak if you are talking bout lucifer during a fight. i have fought him in the MA many of times and its always a good fight....turdknocker killed me LOTS!!! grrrrrrrr lucy!!! anyways...just had to put my 2 cents in ...that is all :)

good day  :salute

Actually, was referring to Gunzo/TinTin's antics in the DA.  He's widely known for skirting the rules to gain an advantage before the merge using tactic in my previous post.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #302 on: August 01, 2009, 06:27:32 AM »
This guy also has a reputation for grabbing for altitude above the agreed merge altitude out of sight and then diving to the agreed merge altitude before the merge to have more energy than you.

ack-ack
thats weak....I think i saw him doing this too where you empty your guns a bit to lose wait. Ive heard of K4 pilots dumping the mg but that is almost fine seeing most of them just use the tator. I do this in the MA in the mossy,batfink was doing it one day, and it does help a bit bringing the 303 rounds down to about 1000 :salute
Actually, was referring to Gunzo/TinTin's antics in the DA.  He's widely known for skirting the rules to gain an advantage before the merge using tactic in my previous post.

ack-ack
You know cmustard used to do this :noid asked TJ if hes back................. :O
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"