Author Topic: Ship Command  (Read 701 times)

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
Re: Ship Command
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2010, 11:26:09 PM »
I agree with that statement also!!

Its no longer a consensus, its a movement!!! :salute

And the movement is off of this thread...

Have a nice trip...

:bolt:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 01:52:45 PM »
the weirdest thing happened yesterday.  I sank 1 cv yesterday, but it took me 4 trips, i was only able to drop bombs twice but i was harrased by fighters all the way to the drop.  I sank the cv once they took the base on the 4th try and they all went to land.  on the second cv I made 5 trips 3 of those i got shot down before i could reach the cv, they lost some fighters to my gunners too.  the two drops that i made I also had to do it in a hurry, so I got some pretty good hits but not enough to sink it.

So the total trips made to sink cv's for base A4 (i think) and a5 cv's was 9 trips.  I lost a total of 22 b26's, landed one and ditched the rest.  I also killed somewhere between 20 and 30 enemy planes.  most of them during the fight at a4.  but did pretty good gunning at a5 too.

so my point is who cares about the dufus commanding the boat.  get some fricking planes up in the air to protect it.

oh yeah one more point to make whoever was commanding the cv at a4, you would drive it straight at the buffs, but you would only turn it to the left.  I noticed it after the second drop.  which allowed me to sink it on the 4th try when they was no planes around.  you turned it to the left as i was expecting it and that's where i dropped the bombs.

the cv that was at a5 there was no one driving it as it never turned when i dropped, but I didnt sink it due to the constant harrasement of the planes I had to drop in a hurry <S> to all them fighters was fun.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2010, 02:00:51 PM »
I agree with that statement also!!

Its no longer a consensus, its a movement!!! :salute

That was just my bowels that you heard...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 02:53:39 PM »
That was just my bowels that you heard...

ewwwwwwwwww....... :lol
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Bino

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2010, 02:56:36 PM »
In other words if nobody is in the guns...then it looks purely at rank...if people are in guns then it gives preference to the guy in the gun over the guy flying a fighter 12 miles away...then gives preference to the gunner who has a higher rank over lesser ranked gunner...

This makes sense to me: someone actually ON the boat can steer the boat.   :aok

"The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'." - Randy Pausch

PC Specs