Author Topic: AvA Question  (Read 1252 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: AvA Question
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 06:57:36 PM »
Hey guys,

After the demise of FA in August, I have not flown at all.  I just re-upped my AH subscription over Christmas, and have been working my way back into the groove.  Flew AvA right off the bat and got my rear handed to me multiple times so I thought I'd better practice first. 

I've been flying in the DA, TA and offline and it has helped tremendously, so you guys might start seeing me occasionally in AvA.

But what I really wanted to let you all know, is that my old squaddies might start trying out AvA.  As luck would have it, we were called the "Aces High" squadron, aka "The Gamblers".  Look for AHEagle, AHTbolt, AHRatTat, AHJoker, AHGrouch and others and give em a shout.

Cheese

if any of you need help, feel free to ask any of us.........also, if you don't already know, in my sig line under the p-38 nose is a link to a pretty dam cool website for the ava.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 07:53:03 PM »
Hey guys,

After the demise of FA in August, I have not flown at all.  I just re-upped my AH subscription over Christmas, and have been working my way back into the groove.  Flew AvA right off the bat and got my rear handed to me multiple times so I thought I'd better practice first. 

I've been flying in the DA, TA and offline and it has helped tremendously, so you guys might start seeing me occasionally in AvA.

But what I really wanted to let you all know, is that my old squaddies might start trying out AvA.  As luck would have it, we were called the "Aces High" squadron, aka "The Gamblers".  Look for AHEagle, AHTbolt, AHRatTat, AHJoker, AHGrouch and others and give em a shout.

Cheese

The more the merrier Cheese... come on in.  The beer's cold and the ammo's hot.  It's rumored that occasionally we manage to wrangle a cheerleader as well ;)

<S> Gamblers.
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 08:11:37 PM »
The more the merrier Cheese... come on in.  The beer's cold and the ammo's hot.  It's rumored that occasionally we manage to wrangle a cheerleader as well ;)

<S> Gamblers.

lots in here right now dood.....a LOT
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 08:21:29 PM »
I guess I need to make an appearance then.. give me five mins
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute